#25 Gally Imagine

This imagine is for @haistevans! Enjoy and make sure to leave some feedback below!

You open you eyes and jolt up, gasping and taking in the scene. You were lying on a bed, in some sort of hut or house and you were connected up to some tubes. Three boys were sitting around you but no girls were to be found.

"Shes awake!" One of them said standing up and walking closer to you.

You began moving further back on your bed as you found the boy quite intimidating.

"Hey, hey, I'm Jeff. This is Newt, that's Minho, we're not going to hurt you, I just need to check if you're okay." He said as he checked your pulse and tried seeing if you could breathe on your own, which you could.

As the boy, Jeff, did that, another boy perked up, "I'm Newt, like Jeff pointed out before, can you remember your name? Or anything else?"

You thought for a moment, "No." Was all you said.

"Okay, well, that'll come back to you soon." He said nodding and standing up, "I'm going to go tell Alby that you're awake, but don't worry Minho and Jeff are still here." You nodded.

Once Jeff had finished checking everything was okay with you, he picked up a clipboard and pen and walked to the door, "I'll be back in a moment," That left you with the last remaining boy, Minho.

"Where are all of the girls?" You asked as so far you'd only seen boys.

"You're the first one, shank." He replied, his language was intriguing and weird at the same time.

"Don't worry, you'll be outta this bed in no time, we just gotta get Alby-" And then Newt came back with a tall man, who you presumed was Alby.

"Can you remember anything?" Alby asked.

"I already asked 'er," Newt said, "Everything's gone, told her not to worry though, it's natural."

Alby nodded and came and kneeled down near your bed and Newt sat back down.

"I'm Alby, welcome to the glade. Now we only have three rules, One Do your part, Two Never harm another Glader and Three Never leave the glade without permission." He said sternly.

"We'll have a gathering with all of the keepers at six o'clock tonight. Minho, can you go inform all of the other keepers about the gathering and Newt, find the greenbean here a place to sleep and give her the tour." The two boys nodded and Alby left, Minho following behind.

"I know this is alot to take in, but we've all been through this before." Newt said standing up, holding out a hand for you. You took it and stood up.

It was good to stretch your legs a little. Newt walked out of the hospital, telling you to follow him. You soon learned what the homestead was, the dining hall and Kitchen, all of the jobs and the map room, which you had no idea what they were mapping,of course, because he wouldn't tell you.

"What's out there?" You said pointing to the large stone walls.

"Oh, that's the Maze. Everyday the runners look for a way out," he said.

"A way out of where?"

"The glade,"

"So we're trapped here?"

"Well, I wouldn't say trapped, I would say 'stuck for the time being' but we'll get out, eventually." Newt said, "Alright lets go find you a place to sleep."

He lead you over to the sleeping quarters and you were surprised to see so many hammocks. Newt explained that if you were a keeper then you got an actual bed and for the likes of him and Alby, they got a bed too. He grabbed you a bit of cloth and made your hammock for you. Giving you a pillow and sheet, which none of the boys got.

Finally it was time for the gathering, "C'mon, we gotta be at the homestead now." He said leading the way back to the homestead.

He walked in and you closely followed, he explained where you needed to sit and then when all of the keepers where in, you began.

"So, Something that has never happened before has happened. We have a girl in the glade, and it is clear that she isn't here to harm us. She can't remember her name yet, which is normal and she looks like she could just be a normal person." Alby said, destroying the silence, "What do you think Gally?" He said, your head shot towards the boy that Alby was motioning to.

"I think that we should banish her, who knows what she mi-" He cut himself off when he looked at you. He literally stopped talking the moment his eyes found yours. Why? You thought to yourself.

"Hmm?" Alby said trying to push Gally to his decision.

"I, uh, I think that she should be treat as any normal glader would be.." he quickly changed his mind.

You looked down as the rest of the keepers stated their verdict. Some were saying what Gally originally was going to say and some were agreeing with his second choice. You were feeling queasy. Some were saying you should be killed, now that was a horrid thought.

"Well, it was a tough call, but after me and Newt talked it over, we've decided that we don't know for certain if she's going to bring trouble to the glade and for that reason, we are letting her stay here. She will be treated like any other glader, but will need a job to try out until she gets sorted her actual job." Alby said.

"She could work with me in the blood house," a boy of the name, Winston, said smirking. Gally shot him a look that could kill daggers.

"Or with me in the kitchen!" Frypan added.

And another glare was shot at the boy from,yet again, Gally.

"Or how about with Gally as a builder? That way we can see if she is tough enough to have a decent job," Minho suggested,

"Sounds like a plan-" Alby said,

You shot your head up, you remembered your name. It was Haist. Your name, you had remembered it. Newt looked over at you and raised his hand stopping Alby mid sentence.

"Wait, I think she has something to say.." Newt said raising his eyebrows.

"My name," you said, "it's Haist."

"Well then Haist, you will be treat like a normal glader and will be working as a builder. Welcome to the glade." And with that, the gathering was over.

You were about to walk out but you decided you'd wait till the end, since all of the boys were pushing and shoving to get to the dining hall for tea. When you were just about to leave, You were stopped by a tall figure standing in your way. It was Gally.

"Uhm, sorry.." you said looking up at him.

"I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Gally, keeper of the builders. You can call me Captain Gally," He said smirking.

"Oh, okay. It's nice to meet you," you said smiling.

"Also, if any of those boys try anything with you, tell me, Haist, okay?" He said taking your hand and holding it.

You blushed and nodded, "Uhuh," you murmured.

For some reason, you felt connected to the boy, in some way shape or form. His hand, it just felt familiar.

He took your hand and brought it up to his lips, he then kissed your hand making you blush even more.

"Thanks, Gally," You said. He was the only boy in the glade that had offered to protect you and you were grateful.

"No problem," he said and with that, you stood on your tip-toes and planted a kiss on his cheek.

I hope you liked it, I did, this is probably my longest and well written one-shot I have produced. Well enjoy!