Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times

Começar do início

There was a time when we both started to eavesdrop but only heard about how amazing Olivia's new lipstick color looks and how Zack told her that it tastes amazing. I was grossed out and stopped the minute I imagined them doing it in the back seat of my car last week.

When they finally came out we headed towards the ground.

I saw Kacy coming in our directions and I stiffened. She was the last girl I had hooked up with. There was nothing special about her. It was just her perfect chest and ass that kept me working all night. I was never a fan of her fake beauty. She was amazing in bed but pathetic in flirting. And even more horrifying when it comes to make up.

I didn't want to create a scene in front of Isabella. I had warned her about her being my one time fling but maybe she just didn't understand. Or she just pretended to not understand. She always wanted more from me. The day I left her near the locker area unattended was when she realized I was serious about our one night stand.

She came up to me the next day to convince me about starting a relationship with her but I know what she wanted to get out of that relationship.

Money. That is it.

However, when she stood in front of Isabella, it confused me even more. What could she probably have to say to Isabella? Isabella might be the last person she would want to talk to because as far as I know, Isabella is on her hater's list since she gets attention from all the boys without even trying. It's funny how she still doesn't know it. Before I could say anything Kacy raised her hand and-

Slap!

She slapped her. She fucking slapped her. How did she even dare to do that? I can't tolerate anyone misbehaving with my Bella, be it a girl or a boy.

She placed her one hand on Isabella's right shoulder and the other on her left and pushed her with force. She stumbled backwards.

"Why would you do that? You are sick!!" she shouted at Isabella and she flinched. I knew she wasn't comfortable with people being around her. Now I can totally see why she wasn't. When assholes and bitches like Kacy exists, why would she?

I stepped in front of her to prevent Kacy from hitting her more. I would not have bothered to stop myself from hitting her if it wasn't for my morals and principles. Girls like her needs to be taught a lesson who think they can dictate others life. She doesn't fucking-

Whoa! Since when did I start to react this way?

"Hey! Cool the fuck down, alright! Who gave you the permission to talk to her the way you just did? You do not get to fucking touch her, Kacy." I warned her by pointing my index finger in her direction. I would have said more if it wasn't for Isabella's constant pull on my shoulder to stop me.

"Dave. It is fine. I have got this." She said in low voice. I knew all too well that she doesn't like it when someone else fight for her.

Kacy started laughing and I wouldn't be surprised at this point if someone told me that she needs to be admitted to the mental asylum. With the words coming out of mouth, she surely would.

"Who are you acting so innocent in front of? We both are aware of what you are capable of doing. I realized that you have a slutty character so cut this bullshit." she said, venom lacing in each word of hers. Well, if someone is going to see the other side of me today, it would be Kacy fucking Steele.

She didn't just say that. I could practically see red. I wanted to hit her but my ethics and morals held me back tight. I would never raise a hand on a girl. That's just pathetic. There are many who lose their control while dealing with a girl but I will never be one of them.