"And the other one is beautiful." Taehyung added.

"Hmm.. Dahyun you have my clothes right?" Mrs. Kim said.

"Yes, why?" Dahyun asked her back.

"I'll sleep at here tonight and I wanna take a bath now before go to sleep." Mrs. Kim said.

"Mom, you wanna sleep already?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah. I'm tired." Mrs. Kim answered.

"I think I need to go home now. It's getting darker." Taehyung said.

"No no, you'll also sleep in here today." Mrs. Kim said.

"Bu-"

"Don't worry, I'll sleep with Dahyun and you can sleep in the guest room." Mrs. Kim said.

"Okay..." Taehyung said.

"How about your clothes?" Dahyun asked.

"I'll go get it in my car, I always bring extra clothes with me." Taehyung said.

"Ooo.."

"Good, you can get it now." Mrs. Kim said.

Taehyung nodded his head and left.

"Mom, for your information your clothes is in my golden closet." Dahyun said.

"Okay, I'll go now. I probably will immediately go to sleep, goodnight." Mrs. Kim said.

"Goodnight mom." Dahyun said.

With that Mrs Kim went into her room.

Few minutes later, Taehyung comeback with a bag and a bag that full of crackers.

"Where is aunt?" Taehyung asked.

"She's already went to do his night routine." Dahyun answered.

"Are you gonna share that with me?" Dahyun added while pointing at the bag that full of crackers.

"Of course! No." Taehyung joked.

"I thought you gonna share it with me." Dahyun said and pout.

"Just kidding." Taehyung said.

"I knew you would say that." Dahyun smile.

Taehyung then sit beside Dahyun and handed the crackers to Dahyun.

"So you told your mom about us already?" Taehyung asked.

"H-how did you know?" Dahyun asked.

"I have my ways. Well I heard everything already and thanks to that I got a little relax right now." Taehyung said.

"OooOoo so you heard everything?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah everything." Taehyung said.

"Noooo..." Dahyun said and slapped her own forehead.

"What? Why?" Taehyung asked after he laugh at her silly action.

"Ooo..now I know, you also love me isn't?" Taehyung teased her.

"Are you having fun teasing me? Even tho we're cousin now?" Dahyun said in a sad tone.

"I guess we can't be lovers...but we can always be together right now, isn't?" Taehyung said.

"I'm Kim Taehyung is now your cousin and the most handsome cousin. From now on, I'll treat you like my own sister and I'll be with you wherever you want me to." Taehyung added and took out his hand to shake hand with Dahyun.

Dahyun then burst to laugh.

"I'm as your cousin, Kim Dahyun will aslo treat you like my own brother and from now on I'll become your happy virus." Dahyun said as she shake hand with Taehyung.

○○○

Taehyung and Mrs. Kim is now having their breakfast on their dining table.

"I'm sorry that you two can't be together." Mrs. Kim said.

"No, it's okay aunt. I'm also glad that I can be Dahyun's cousin instead of boyfriend 'cause I still can treat her like my own sister." Taehyung said with a smile.

"You're so kind Taehyung. You know what, I also experienced the same thing with your dad." Mrs. Kim said and let out a soft chuckle.

"My dad?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, your dad. We'd the same thing happened just like the two of you." Mrs. Kim said.

"Ooo..." Taehyung was surprised that Dahyun's mom and his dad actually experienced it together.

"So you two still close now, aunt?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. And I decided to meet your family next week." Mrs. Kim said.

"Really?! That's good!" Taehyung said while munching his food.

"Yo-"

"Oh no no no."

They stopped when they heard Dahyun's voice coming from the living room.

"Dahyun! What're you doing?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Dahyun turned her body then look at the two.

"I forgot that today is Saturday!" Dahyun said and slap her own forehead.

"Come and join us for breakfast, hyun." Mrs. Kim said and giggles.

"Morning Dahyunie." Taehyung greeted her with his boxy smile.

"Morning oppa." Dahyun greeted him back.