Arc2.1?

Transferring Success-

She now opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings.

Now she is in an ancient bedroom.

"system 777,send me the plot"

—TRANSFERRING THE PLOT—

This world is based on Ancient China,it is a Yandere genre novel called General and I. The male lead of this world is General Li Tang Yu. He is feared and admired by everyone; mostly females. But with his cold personality and serious face no ladies get a chance to even speak with him and none dared to try befriending him. Actually Li Tang Yu was not supposed to be a general, he was actually a scholar student when he was 15 years old. Because of his father who decided to woo him with the thought of honor. He decided to follow his father's advice, but soon he realizes that he has no interest in studying anymore because he now found it uninteresting .

After a couple of weeks he grew really fond of the military that he decided to join the military. So the next day, He discussed it with his father that he wanted to join the military.

After hearing this his father was furious about it and opposed the request. Tang Yu felt disappointed with how he didn't get to say anything. But one night Tang Yu made the decision himself to secretly join the military, How? Well that easy when his father out of town for a couple of weeks. In about 4 months he had joined the army, of course his father still didn't know yet.

Well when the Emperor tell his father, His father was shocked by the fact that his son had just joined the military for Months without his permission.

But when the Emperor saw Tang Yu's father expression change, he discussed this matter to his father asking him to look at the bright sight. So his father had no choice but to agree. In the end, Tang Yu became the empires most proudest General.

Though because of his exploits Tang Yu hasno special connection with girls because he was in military for 5 Years, but everything changed when he met Ming Lan Er the FL.

They met on the day of the banquet Lan Er dance gracefully on the stage, Tang Yu watched her every move and slowly fell in love. it was the so called 'Love at the First Sight' of course, so he decided that he will make her his no matter what, Unfortunately it was not that easy, Why you may ask? Because he already has fiancée; yes no other than the cannon fodder Hong Qi Wen. She is the same age as him, She and Tang Yu has been engaged since they still in the womb. We will keep it simple, Family Li and Hong have had a good relationship so they decided to engaged their children together. Tang Yu knew about the engagement but didn't care about it but now he cares about it because he had already fell in love with the FL. Of course he wanted to break the engagement no matter what, as for Qi Wen she was already fell in love with the ML when they first met when they were about 12 years old. it means that she already in love with the ML for 8 years now. Qi Wen has been pampered by her parents, so whatever she wants she will get it no matter what but not in the case of Tang Yu, when she tries to pursue the ML , he will ignore her because he felt it was really it's annoying and he feels quite uncomfortable. Well at the same time Qi Wen already knew that the way Tang Yu looks at the FL, she felt really jealous. So she decided to perform but she was not as good as the FL. Qi Wen only know how to play guzheng, but even then when she played the ML did not even give a glance on her. Qi Wen grew to hate the FL more and more. After a couple of days ML and the FL had met again so ML started to get to know more about her. Lan Er is the daughter of Family Ming who is low in status,but the ML didn't care about it at all, all he cares about is how to make FL his. After a couple of months the engagement have been successful annulled, How? When Qi Wen secretly follow Tang Yu she found out that he been together with another Bi*ch behind her back that made her more furious about it, so she ordered a random maid to poison her without any evidence. She thought that if Lan Er was gone everything will be back to normal, but no in the end the ML found out about her trying to poison the FL and he felt disgusted by it. So he annulled the engagement to Qi Wen and since ML family's is of higher status than her. He ask to give punishment for Qi Wen. While Qi Wen parents begged for forgiveness, The Emperor had Qi Wen sent to her aunt house. Her parents was relieved to hear that Qi Wen would not lose her life, she on the other hand can't believe that she could lose to Lan Er who is low status, she not reconciled about it. In the end Lan Er and Tang Yu lived happily together. Well as for Qi Wen she finally married to a man but she didn't want to marry any other than Tang Yu. Even if her parents arranged her to marry with an unknown man, so she decided to escape. but it failed so she made the decision to committed suicide, in the end Qi Wen died unhappily.....

———
Author:😊many thanks to @Natsume who help me!