Mi'arah: (stared at Keith in awe she didn't know he was going to say all that). We have a slideshow and we questioned women at the mall and school.

After the slideshow there project was finished the classes seemed a little more woke than they were before. Mi'arah felt accomplished because at one step and a time she was opening her classmates eyes to not judge themselves or others. The teacher seemed to enjoyed it . They both feel like they have a A+ on the project.

AFTER SCHOOL

Mi'arah: Keith.

Keith: Yea?

Mi'arah: great job on the project you really shared a touching story and I'm so proud of you. Guys don't really show that side of them.

Keith: Yea I mean doing this project I've learned so much. I mean I don't know how it feels to be a women that is laughed at about her complexion. Safe to say I learned a lot . From you of course.

Mi'arah: I've learned a lot from you too. And yea it's hard for people who aren't of darker color to understand us. But hey seemed like everyone in the class loved it !

Keith: I bet they did opened their eyes definitely. Hey you need a ride home ?

Mi'arah: Uhh Yea Yea that'll be great.

AFTER SCHOOL

Keith swings around in the front of the school to pick Mi'arah up.

Keith: your Uber's here !

Mi'arah:(laughing walking to the car) thank you sir. (Getting in be car)

Keith: Hey tomorrow would you be up for a lil photoshoot ?.

Mi'arah: Yea what type of clothes you need me to wear?

Keith: it don't matter be you that's the point of the shoot.

Mi'arah: okay thanks again for the ride(getting out the car).

Keith: hey see you tomorrow after school I have the perfect place for pictures .

Mi'arah: haha okay see you. (Going into the house and up the stairs ).

Mi'arah POV
Moms working a double again guess I'm home alone for the second night in a row. I understand she has to work she's the only one bringing in money I need to find a job now.

Mi'arah sitting in her room on her bed decided to write in her diary it's been a while since she has written in it.

Dear Diary, it's been a while since I have written things are going okay for me. I just presented a project with Keith today. Seeing him talk and show that side of him that not a lot of guys show was amazing to see. I'm so happy that my class enjoyed the project. Hopefully they do start judging people off there character and not there looks. For so long I've been laughed at for my dark skin. At times I hated myself and didn't like what I saw in the mirror. I was unhappy with myself my friends so pretty always got attention I just started to fade away. It's like nobody sees me in had be some invisible to my school. I wasn't jealous of my friends just sad that nobody every took an interest in me. Pigs would start to fly if a boy ever said he liked liked me. I'm not focused on getting a boyfriend just would think the attention would be nice. My friends are so used to having guys at there feet and me I'm just in the background. I at times I didn't feel pretty but with Keith he doesn't care about all that he's different .

Mi'arah POV

I was writing in my diary when I heard a knock on the door. I was hesitant to open and see who it is b it all I heard was MIMI MIMI MIMI !

Mi'arah: who?

???: it's me keith come open the door.

Mi'arah: Keith?(opening the door) what...what's going on ?

Keith: Go get dressed we're going out tonight!

Mi'arah: why? I'm already in my pajamas

Keith: So get dressed missy ! All of our classmates are at the Burger Joint. Come on get out the house for once.

Mi'arah: fine give me a second. (Going upstairs to get dressed)

Keith; Good hurry up.

Keith walking around her living room looking at her pictures in the living room.

Keith: (looking at the time) COME ON MIMI ! Let me go get this girl( mumbling to himself going up the stairs). (Opening the door) Mimi come on I don't wanna miss anything.

Mi'arah: Boy are you crazy !!?

Keith : You ain't got nothing I ain't seen before . ( Plopping down on her bed).

Mi'arah: Well I know but nobody has never seen my half naked so turn around.

Keith: come on now hurry up I'm not looking at you.

Mi'arah: okay lets go I'm done .

They both get down stairs and hop into Keith's car driving off to the Burger Joint were their classmates are.