Chapter 7

Mi'arah POV

I was walking in the hallways looking for Keith to tell him I couldn't go on the date with him because of the mix emotions that were going on about Sisi.
As I was walking I bumped into Sisi she looked relief as if she got something heavy off her chest by also a look of confusion.

Mi'arah: sis girl you okay?

Sisi: oh ea girl glad o saw you.. Don't worry about the date I'll help you pick out a dress and everything boo.

Mi'arah: seriously ?

Sisi: yea ! I was being dumb earlier I just wanted to make sure he had good intentions with you. Your my best friend and you've never been on a date before nor have you had interactions with a boy . I just want you to know I'm here to help you not to get in the way.

Mi'arah: awe girl. I should've known you were trying to help. And your right it's always good to make sure he does have good intentions.

Sisi: of course he does he's an Okay kid.

Mi'arah: yea your right.. Thanks

Sisi: welcome anytime I just had a talk with Keith anyway about what happend earlier I apologize.

Mi'arah: SIERRA APOLOGIZED?!? Wow never thought I would've saw that coming Im shocked.😂

Sisi: yea yea whatevea.

Mr. Juan: ladies get back to class or I'm sending you down to the office.

Sisi: alright we going .

Mi'arah: let's go shorty .

Sisi: Ight Bae.

Mrs. Taylor: What took you so long Mi'arah you were suppose to go to the bathroom and come back. And Sisi what took you so long to get to class?

Sisi: my locker got jammed!

Mi'arah: And sorry it was an emergency 🚨.

Mrs. Taylor: mhm hm just don't let it happen again. Anyway students sit with you partners and work on your projects.

Mi'arah POV
I was on my way to Keith table and I looked up and saw that smile of his. Ah man Lord knows it gave me butterflies I'm so happy about this who project that brought us closer and this date will be going on.

Keith: hey chocolateberry

Mi'arah: hey.

Keith: so um about earlier with the whole Sisi thing I just wanted to know if your still on for Friday night?

Mi'arah: of course I can't wait.

Keith: good me either where you want me to take you?

Mi'arah: o don't know it doesn't matter.

Keith: it does matter I just can't take you anywhere.

Mi'arah: why not ?

Keith: your not that kind of girl.

Mi'arah: huh? What do you mean?

Keith: cause I gotta take you somewhere nice cause if you said it don't matter where I took you. I would've token you to McDonald's or sum.

Mi'arah: what foreal?

Keith:nah I'm joking 😂

Mi'arah: good cause I don't want you to catch this fade .

Keith: yea Ight lil mama😂.

Mi'arah: alright let's do this project.

Keith: ugh can we just do this later or something?

Mi'arah: sure I guess we can it's due in like 3 more weeks we can finish it after our date or another day.

Keith: yea sure that sounds good to me.

Mi'arah: good.

Okay I haven't updated in a while I'm just gonna post this little ass chapter and I'm gonna skip to Mi'arah and Keith's date night!!! 
Just wanted to post this so you guys know I haven't forgot about it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️