Louis's heart clenched in his chest. He still got nervous with Harry but in the best way possible. It was still hard to believe that he had someone like Harry in his life and he wanted to keep Harry there. He wanted to keep Harry for as long as he could because honestly he couldn't ever see himself with anyone else. At least not being as happy as he was with Harry. Not because of the money or being spoiled but because of the kind of person Harry was. He was just incredible and Louis felt so fucking blessed.

So if that meant opening himself up for him until Harry showed up then so be it.

Besides, Harry never told him he couldn't cum.

Louis just hoped he'd be able to clean himself up and Harry couldn't tell that he did or Harry would punish him again.

Not that it'd be a bad thing.

Louis was in the kitchen still wearing his heels but had on a black shirt and a black thong. If Niall caught him in those things he'd probably die of embarrassment but the thought of Harry seeing him in them had chills going up his spine.

DaddyStyles: i'm here, baby. make sure the door is unocked.

Louis gulped and unlocked the door before moving back to the kitchen. He nervously drank on his tea as the door came open then was shut and locked.

"Fuck. Look at me, baby."

Louis slowly turned to look at Harry and about died. He was all dressed up and looked so fucking rich and handsome. Louis was in love and would gladly risk it all for the older man.

But Louis figured anyone that ever looked at Harry Styles would gladly risk it all for him.

Harry's eyes raked over his body and he slowly walked over to the younger boy.

"Get up on the counter, baby." Harry instructed.

"But we sometimes eat here." Louis whispered.

Harry cupped his chin and jerked his head up, "Baby, I said when I get here I'm taking you wherever you are. You going to argue with me?"

Louis shook his head, "No, daddy."

He was small but managed to push himself up on to the counter with his legs hanging over the end.

Harry stepped between his legs and ran his hands down his thighs, "You look fucking incredible, Louis. Such a beautiful boy for me. I'm going to take everything off but the heels. Lift your legs for me."

Louis did as he said and grabbed the side of the counter as Harry began tugging the thong up his legs so he could throw them to the floor.

"You're absolute sin, Louis." Harry whispered, "Fuck."

Louis's cock was hard and red against his stomach. The black shirt was becoming a mess but Louis didn't care. He wanted Harry to rip the shirt off and cum all over his chest if that was what he wanted.

Louis's phone buzzed at that moment but neither of them paid attention to it. All they could focus on was each other.

"Going to make you feel so good, baby." Harry whispered, "Until you're begging to cum."

Louis whimpered, "Please."

Finally, Harry took the shirt off and tossed it on to the floor. Louis was on the counter in nothing but high heels while Harry was still dressed up. It was quite hot to Louis. He loved feeling like Harry was just going to demolish him.

Louis's phone buzzed again.

"It's probably my idiot friends." Louis assured him, "Don't worry about it. Just kiss me."