Liam smiled softly at him, "As long as you're happy, Louis. That's all that matters."

When Louis was alone in the house he decided to have some fun with Harry while he was at work so he went back through his bags to find something to tease him with. It'd be worth having Harry come to his house or dragging Louis to his house only to bend him over the counter or something.

Which sounded quite nice at the moment.

But when Victor's name popped up on his screen he wanted to vomit. He thought he had gone back and blocked him. Maybe he just dreamed that he did.

VictorF: Hi, Louis. How are you?

LouisTommo: i'm good. you?

VictorF: great! i have a question.

LouisTommo: what's that?

VictorF: would you want to meet up with me and a few of my friends today?

LouisTommo: i would but i have plans today. :(

Louis usually didn't lie but seeing as Victor was a stranger and this would make Harry happy then he'd do it. He didn't want to fight with Harry over a stranger anymore.

VictorF: well damn. you're going to have to hang out with us soon then. :)

Louis deleted the messages and went back to focusing on having some fun with Harry. Once he found what he wanted he stripped himself of his clothes. He put them on before setting up his phone on timer and laying down on the bed.  It took a few shots before he got something he was happy with.

LouisTommo: hi. bored. :p

Harry groaned at the sight; Louis was laying on his stomach naked nothing but his ass on display with his long legs wearing fucking heels.

DaddyStyles: jesus christ, louis. look at you. fuck. are you touching yourself?

LouisTommo: nope hehe. just decided to take a picture for you, daddy.

DaddyStyles: don't get me wrong i love my job but it's a lot better when i know i have you waiting for me. it's even better when you send me random things like that to make the day go faster. jesus. i want you to wear those tonight when i fuck you.

LouisTommo: holy shit. are you kidding?

DaddyStyles: nope. ;) want to feel the heels of them digging into me as i fuck you good. can you do that for me, baby?

LouisTommo: yes, daddy.

DaddyStyles: good boy, darling. so good for me. be right back, baby. going to send you something in return.

Louis kicked his legs enjoying the way the heels felt. He kind of felt fabulous if he was being honest. He wanted to go buy more of them.

Harry pushed his pants down his legs and grabbed his hard dick through his boxers.  He threw his shirt to the floor with his pants. He angled his phone up so the bottom half of his face was in it but it was merely just his body.

DaddyStyles: i'm hard as shit now.

LouisTommo: fucK ME.

DaddyStyles: i definitely plan on it when i get back to your place. going to take you roughly wherever it is you are when i show up whether it's the couch or counter. you prepared for that?

LouisTommo: yes, daddy.

DaddyStyles: get some lube and finger yourself open. get yourself ready for me. stay naked. i'll be there very, very, very, soon.