Rain

Parking a spaceship next to Tok Aba's Coco shop has been normal to the people in Palau Rintis. In fact, it also attracts visitors to look at the alien masterpiece. However, today was raining and the shop was closed for three days. Fang looked out on his spaceship's window and sat silently with a cup of hot coco on his hands. His reflection reflected a sad look as he looked outside and sighed.

His friends had invited him to stay in their respective houses, or most likely it was always Boboiboy, but he declined. Although he visited Earth for the meantime, he didn't plan on staying on Tok Aba's place.

He wanted to be alone and the weather seemed to accompany him and his feelings. Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice a yellow clad woman skipping from puddle to puddle with an umbrella using her Time power.

When she reached the doorway, she punched in the coordinates for her to enter. Despite her wearing a thick blue and white stripes of jacket and a yellow pants, she feel cold from her exposure on the rain.

Fang heard a voice on the foyer, "Haiyaah!"

"Ying?" He went to where she was and saw her combing her slightly wet fringe.

She adjusted her glasses, "Sure is cold today, huh?"

"What are you doing here?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Geez. You really don't have any chivalry in you, Spikehead." She muttered as she wiped her wet and cold hands on her back. Fang noticed her bringing a handbag on her arms. "It's almost dinner time. Follow me."

He gave her a suspicious look before she followed her on the kitchen. Once there, Ying casually put her handbag on the table and took something from inside. It was a medium sized bowl and some rectangular wares. They give off a delicious smell Fang realized that he wasn't eating properly for a day.

Ying called him to sit down on the table when she finished preparing, "Woi? Are you just gonna stand there? Come on, dig in!"

He shyly went near her and stared at her. Ying gave him a scowl, "Don't get me wrong. My mother sent me here to give you this. She was so worried about you being all alone here. By the way, she knows that you can't cook, so here you go, Spikehead."

Fang's eyes glistened with a small tear as he look at the carrot soup, the fried rice, and some desserts on the table. "Your mom really knows what I like. Tell her I really appreciate it!" He started eating to his heart's content while Ying was only watching him quietly.

He noticed her and said, "You can join me, Shrimp."

"Nah, it's okay." She refused, scratching her cheek.

Fang noticed her expression in small annoyance, "What's the matter? Are you jealous that your mom is pampering me more than you?"

Ying had to snicker. If only he knew that it wasn't actually her mom who made all of these but her. She has to sugarcoat it so that the Spikehead won't get overconfident like a piece of shit. "Is it delicious?"

"Yeah, yeah." He continued eating.

Watching him gobbling the food she made makes her feel happy that she remembered what she and Yaya's conversation was.

"What? I have to make him dinner? Who is he, a god that I should pamper?" She couldn't believe what her best friend said.

She heard Yaya laughing, "The way your reaction is kinda obvious, Ying."

"I don't get you, Yaya."

The pink hijab girl smiled at her, "You're worried about him being alone and distant lately, right? You can talk to him."