7; pregnant

Imagine:

August is at the recording studio and you is at home right now. Yesterday, you and August had sex. And yall didn'to use a condom.

Your scared that you might be pregnant. And if you are pregnant, your also scared that August might not want the baby. Earlier you went to da drug store and got a pregnancy test. It came out positive. 'OMG! What will August think? Fuck!' You thought.

Then you heard da door open and close. "Babe! Why ya at?" August yelled. "In da bathroom." You yelled back. He came up to da bathroom. "Babe, what Ya doing up in here?" August asked.

"About that...... August I got something to tell you." "What is it baby?" You instantly started getting nervous. "Umm.... I- I'm pregnant." August instantly froze. He had a blank look on his face. "August?" "Huh?" "You heard me?" "Yea. I heard you." "You mad ain't you. Damn it! I knew you wouldn't be happy. I shou-" August cut you off wit a kiss. "Baby, calm down. I am happy. I gonna be a father! My own child!" He had a big smile on his face. You started to relax knowing that he's happy that you pregnant. "YN baby, you gon have to be mo careful around dis house na. Since you pregnant. I don't want you or da baby hurt. Ya hear me." "Yea yea yea. I hear you August. Damn! I'm not handicapped."

"Go sit yo ass down." August yelled back at you.

I know I know! Horrible way to end dis imagine but I couldn't think of nothing. Soooooo..... Hope u enjoy.

Much love,

- xSwaggieLifex ♥️