Chapter 4: Emotional Wonders

We have made it this far in life and we have yet to discover the wonders of our lives; the wonders of our emotions. Going back to my original statement: you have felt emotions others have not. Emotions make you psychologically unique. How many of these emotions you feel is based on how open minded you are. Open your mind and feel more.

Elaboration on my claim, all emotions are psychological. The way emotions make you feel differs from physical and psychological, it all depends on what you're describing. Take for example: Embarrassment. When you get embarrassed you might get a pit in your stomach or your face might get warm and flustered. Or maybe you can feel the tears building up in your eyes and running down your face. More or less, your emotions are specialized by your personality. That means whether they are psychological, physical or perhaps both. Next time your emotions are stronger than usual analyze your body. Look at yourself in the mirror, what do you see? Make observations from there.

Now that we have established the physical and psychological construct of your emotions, the way you perceive this book is up to you. Be open minded with every word that comes across your page and every feeling that's comes across your mind. The hypocrisy will slowly fade when you accept that you can feel. I am well aware I have brought this up previously but, facts still remain that you are a hypocrite.

Hypocrite.

It's alright, as I am a hypocrite too

Return with me to chapter 1; you are constantly feeling, whether you like it or not. Denying them won't do a thing other than making them worse, they're irritating as shit and never go away. Let me make this easier; if you have a younger siblings and they constantly leave your bedroom door open that makes you angry. Dare I say, infuriated? Well, imagine that but inside your head. Your emotions are like your open bedroom door, annoying to look at, infuriating every inch of your body. Irritating as shit.

Don't brush off that emotion, acknowledge it. Remember, the choice to ignore it is defiance which is categorized as an emotion. Even if you ignore your emotions they are alway constant.

You are feeling defiant.

Don't ignore defiance.