Winters Morning Kiss

I had woken up, to the sound of my alarm blaring off at my side. It was seven something in the morning and I was laying on my piltrige mattress staring up at the roof of my room, feeling as depressed as ever. Only did I sit up when mother called my name, even then I wasn't very obeying to her orders. She was never really the same any more, bags of sleepless nights hung loosely under her green eyes. My blank room was only filled with my sweaty old bed, wooden table side and tiny wardrobe filled with two pairs of uniform and some out if school clothing. If you thought that that was the most crap I had to deal with, you were wrong. I'm bullied have depression and am haunted by my dead sisters ghost, think my life is better than yours still?

I moan as I walk out the room, dreading my future headache caused by mum yelling at me about my results for English. I held my breath. Breathing in such cold climates without heating gives me anxiety. The house its dead. Like it his been alive and filled with color at some point but know, its just blank. Bare and cold. I very slowly eat my gone off frosted flakes as she shouts at me like predicted. I try to ignore her rants, what she supposedly wishes for my future.

I sling my bag over shoulder and leave to the gray cloudy skies of the day, its a normal day. On the surface. I breath in the bewildered air until it fills my lung complete, I almost grasp out for them to be emptied again. But I release the carbon back into the world which has never done anything good for me.

Striding down abandoned streets, alone yet not scared. A heart of a steel warrior. I read that in a book once, it was about a knight finding his peace and happiness. I never finished it so I always believed he got lost on his way and was struck down by dispare. Rock tumble and fly at my walk, as if they're making way for a queen. Yet that would have been my sister, Selena. Selena Blackbird.

I arrive at the gates of hell, opened for small adults. I see Stacey. Stacey fucking lac-more.