Smoking

LEAH'S POV
I woke up vigorously, hard to breathe after a really bad nightmare. I dreamed that Billie was killed in front of my eyes. I turned around to see her sleeping with her head turned the other side.
As I rubbed my eyes to see the clock, I felt dried tears down my cheek. 03:45 on the morning. I tried to reconsider but I couldn't. I kinda felt a pressure somehow.

I lift up our Gucci covers and got up from bed, quietly not wanting to wake her up. I walked out from billies room into the kitchen where I took a glass of water. As I glanced away at my jacket hanging on the silver hook beside the door. A pack of cigarettes hung outside my pocket. I really wanted to take a cigarette but I know billie wouldn't like that. She hates all that stuff but she knows I only "party smokes" but right now, I actually felt like I wanted to.

I walked into bills bedroom again, she was still sleeping the same position. I then took a lighter lying next to her scented autumn candle, and grabbed a cigarette. I stepped out of the house, lightening my cig. I stood just outside the door on the red and orange leaves.

Smoking kinda makes me think of other stuff, not thinking bout that nightmare I had. It was just so horrible and It felt so real. Some more tears was running down my cheek.

BILLIE'S POV
I woke up from the sound of our front door closing,or opening I didn't know what, but I was scared, my first thought was that it could be a burglar so i turned around to wake up Leah but he wasn't there.
I got up from bed, fast putting on a shirt and shorts since I only sleep in underwear, I walked up to our  front door. It was closed. But I could see smoke outside the window beside the door.

I opened our front door and- there Leah was standing and smoking.
"Babe what are you doing? Why are you smoking?" I said
He jumped, probably of fear and turned around looking at me. I saw tears on his cheeks so I gave him a hug. "Whats wrong mama? Did I do something?"
"No baby you didn't I just, had a nightmare that's all" Leah said
"Everything's fine my love. Why didn't you wake me up?" Said I looking into her tears eyes.
"I just wanted to let you keep sleeping" said she
"You should have waken me up babe but now throw that cig and come inside again okay?" I said
She kissed my lips and stepped on his cig making it turn off. We then walked in and talked about the nightmare and cuddled into sleep again.