Unprepaird period

BILLIE'S POV
I woke up and watched the clock. 07:30,, unlikely for me to wake up so early. I turned to Leah to find Shes still asleep. I just wanted to kiss her but I decided to let her sleep.
"Ouch!!" My stomach pushed and twisted. luckily I didn't wake up Leah. I took off the covers from my overheated body as I saw- a red stain on the sheets, fuck nah
My fucking period. I sighed and tried to admire Leah but the pain in my stomach, the feeling of a knife pushing in my stomach, was forcing my eyes to close. I curled up into a ball, covering my mouth with my hand to not scream of the pain

After a minute or two it felt a little better so I stood up and ran to the kitchen while holding my arm around my stomach. I grabbed whatever I fucking saw and smashed it on a piece of bread. I then ran to the bathroom and grabbed a tampon to stop the flow. I then ran to our bedroom to check if Leah's still sleeping. Yup she was. A wave to relief took over me.

I poked her cheek to wake her up. Her eyes were still closed but I could se a little smirk.

"Wake up ya bitch" I shouted into her ear.

She groaned and opened her eyes.
"Hello my beautiful angel" whispered Leah

"Yeah,yeah I made breakfast, get up"

She furrowed her eyebrows and walked into the kitchen. I took of the covers to change the sheets but- there was no stain on the sheets anymore.
I smiled as I left our bedroom and went in to the living room were Leah sat, searching for a show on Netflix.

"Your breakfast was shit" she said
"Thanks" said I ironically

I looked at her and said
"you didn't have to change the sheets"

"Of course I did, I'm your girlfriend and I will look after you, I mean you can't even make a fucking sandwich" said Leah and faked an eye roll.

"Shut up" I cuddlier into her arms as she kissed my lips.