Chapter Twenty Seven

After her shower, Lucy went down stairs to the holding cells to talk to Kelly and find out if she know's where Tim could be. Before she entered the room she could hear soft whispering so soft her wolf hearing couldn’t make out what was being said. She walked down the last couple of steps and walked into the room to find Kelly and the rouge against their cells that were joined deep together, their heads inches apart from each other having what looked to be a deep conversation. So deep, they didn’t even notice that Lucy had entered the room.

“Aw what do we have here?” Lucy asked her voice startling both Kelly and the rouge that they jump away from each other immediately.

Lucy raised her eyebrow at both of them “Care to share the big secret?” She walked closer to them “No?” She looked from Kelly to the rouge “That’s a shame.”

Both Kelly and the rouge remained quiet, staring at Lucy. Lucy watched as Kelly walked back over to her small cot and sat down. Lucy noticed that most of her wounds were already healed.

“I see most of your injures are almost gone Kelly, maybe I should let my wolf out to play with you a bit more, what do you think?”

She watched as fear crept into Kelly’s eyes. Lucy walked over to her cell placing her hands on the bars. “I will make you a deal, tell me where I can find Tim and Hayden and I won’t let my wolf have her fun with you.”

Kelly dropped her eyes to the ground. “I don’t know where they are.” She mumbled.

“Hmm that’s too bad,” Lucy said as she moved towards the door to the cell. “For you.”

Kelly’s head shot up as she noticed Lucy move to the cell door she whimpered in fear.

“She doesn’t know anything so just leave her alone!” The rouge shouted out.

Lucy turned her head to look at Rouge. “Tim knows I’m alive and that you lied so we don’t really have a use for you any longer, so I suggest you sit there quietly or you’ll force me to execute sooner rather than later,” she warned him

The rouge shrugged his shoulders “I’m dead either way.”

“That’s true.” Lucy agreed

She allowed her wolf to take a little control enough so the rouge could see her. “But you still have the choice of me doing it or my wolf.” Lucy looked in the rouges eyes and could tell the moment he noticed her wolf. The rouge scrambled back away from Lucy as far as he could go his body visibly shaking.

“That’s what I thought” Lucy said looking away from him and focusing her attention back on Kelly. “Same goes for you Kelly, although I would love nothing more then to let my wolf have you after all the problems you have caused me.”

Lucy unlocked Kelly’s cell door and entered it. Kelly brought her legs up to her chest and started to rock back and forth. Lucy paused to watch her “Where’s the big tough Girl now?” She asked.

“Please I don’t know anything.” Kelly sobbed.

“Yes, well I think you do.” Lucy said walking slowly toward Kelly as if she was stalking her pray.

“But I understand why you can’t tell me. He is your cousin after all, I must admit I’m impressed your willing to go through being tortured rather than tell me what you know.”

Once Lucy reached Kelly, she grabbed a chunk of Kelly’s red hair at the back of her head and pulled downwards slowly causing Kelly to look up at Lucy.

“Last chance.” Lucy said softly

Kelly let out a loud sob. “Please don’t”

Lucy shook her head "There’s only one way to stop this Kelly.” She lowered her head down to Kelly’s ear and whispered “Tell me where he is.”