Chapter One

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please read secrets beneath the eyes before you read this book.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2061941-secrets-beneath-the-eyes

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter one

A knock sounds at my office door. “Come in!” I shout out annoyed that I’m being disturbed.

A young man enters my office “Sorry to disturb you sir I have some information in regards to the Crystal Lake Pack that I thought you might be interested in.”

I raise my eyebrow at the young man in front of me. “Oh really and what information might that be?”

They young man starts to fidgets. He looks very nervous standing there.

“Well sir I have been told that they plan to attack your pack in the near future. Their Alpha wants more land and a larger pack and he figures he will just take your from you.”

“WHAT!” I shout out. “He plans to take my pack from me does he? We’ll just see about that.” I pick up my phone to Call Alpha Benson and tell him exactly what I think of his plans.”

“I wouldn’t call him if I were you.” The young man blurts out.

“Why the hell not. I’m not going to sit back and wait for him to attack my pack?” This young man is starting to get on my nerves. Then again, it could be the fact that the thought of going against Alpha Benson terrifies me. He is one of the strongest wolves in the country if he really is planning an attack against me I would surely lose.

“Well sir I have an idea one that could help you and your pack. If you call him now he will know you know his plans and be forced to act sooner, and my idea needs time for it to work.”

I look at the young man wondering who he is. “Who are you and where are you from? I know you’re not from my pack.”

“No sir I’m not. I rather not tell you my name but I can tell you what pack I’m from.”

“Very well what pack do you belong too.”

“The Crystal Lake Pack Sir.”

This gets my attention. "Ok i'm listening, what's your plan?"

After he explains his plan to me I sit there thinking it over for a moment. His idea has merit but why was he here telling me all this and betraying his pack?

"Tell me, Why are you here telling me all this? They are your pack after all, what do you get out of all this?

I watch as the young mans features change from nervousness to anger.

"Because they took something from me that I can never get back and I want them to pay for what they have done!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know this was a short chapter and i'm sorry. I promise the next one will be longer :-)