The Apology

I didn't think she'd get that upset with me. I should apologize to mikan. I mean it was national slap ass day. Ibuki thought. Oh well, I cant change what I did, I better hurry before she decides to never speak to Me again. ~~~ Ibuki then invited Mikan over and waited.
20 minutes later.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
Ibuki leaped for the door. "Hey mikan" Ibuki greeted. "H-hey". Mikan stammered. "Why'd you invite me over?"   "I wanted to apologize for yesterday, you wanna come inside?" "O-ok" mikan said. Ibuki led her to her room. Ibuki proceeded to say: "I'm really sorry about yesterday I didn't think you would be that upset. It's ok if you wanna be mad at me forever." Mikan laughed. "Ibuki I'm not mad I was just a little embarrassed that you did that in front of everyone. And of all people why me?" Ibuki thought for a moment. She never thought of this before, she came to the conclusion that.. "Hmmm because for some reason I've always wanted to do that to you." Mikan looked confused. "What do you mean?" Ibuki then moved closer hugging mikan. "Because I like you, m-more than friends." Mikan turned bright red. She didn't know what to say. Then Ibuki kissed her on her lips. Then slowly made her way down her chest. "I-Ibuki w-what are you doing?" Ibuki ignored the question and lifted Mikan up and placed her on her bed. She started kissing her neck and went further down until mikans shirt stopped her. She then pulled mikans shirt up and kept going. Mikan was shocked at all of this. "Why me, of all people me?" She thought. "Ibuki could have anyone and she likes me.'' Ibuki then took mikans bra off and started kissing her chest. With one hand she started fondling mikans boob while licking the other ones nipple. Mikan felt a shiver run down her back. It felt so good. Ibuki then started tracing down mikans body until she got to her skirt and pulled it down. Pulling her underwear down next she stared in awe. "D- don't look at it like that." Mikan pouted. "Sorry I just can't believe this is happening." Ibuki said. She began to slowly part mikans legs. She then slowly placed one finger in mikan then another. She started to lick her clit as she slowly fucked her. She did this at a steady pace. She then decide to increase tempo. Slow, then faster, and faster. Mikan began to moan in pleasure. Ibuki had kept going faster and faster. Mikan began to wiggle uncontrollably. She couldn't handle this sensation. Ibuki held her as still as possible while she kept going. Mikan felt like she was going to cum at any moment and moaned louder. As she did cum Ibuki stopped and went to her and started kissing her lips and neck. Ibuki than proceeded to grind on her. "Aahmmm Ibuki I can't." Mikan moaned. "It's ok" Ibuki said. She made her way to her dresser and pulled something out. Mikan then saw it was a strap on. Ibuki put it on and and went over to mikan and started kissing her again. "I-ibuki I've never done this before. "W- will it hurt?" Mikan shyly asked. Ibuki then said "maybe at first but to feel pleasure, you need to endure, a little pain." She kissed her one more time and as she slowly put it in mikan, mikan moaned. Ibuki began fucking her increasing speed. Mikan had never felt this before. At first she was moaning in pain, but it slowly turned to pleaser. Mikan squirmed. She couldnt help it. Ibuki grabbed her waist firmly and kept going. Even with ibuki's small and skinny appearance she was quite strong. Mikan could feel that warm feeling again. "F-faster i-ibuki." She moaned. Ibuki thrusted faster. As she increased her speed mikans moans became louder and more lustful. She couldn't help it. Is anyone home, will someone here me, what about Ibuki's mom, Mikan thought to herself. She soon didn't care, she couldn't focus. Ibuki started kissing mikan as she kept thrusting into her. As mikan came closer to cumming she began to pant rather than moan. She panted even louder. "MmhaaMAAhmm" mikan moaned as she came. Ibuki laid atop her panting with exhaustion. Mikan tried to get out from under her because she was rather heavy. But it just made the strap on go deeper inside her. They were both so tired and Ibuki had already fallen asleep. Before mikan fell asleep she whispered in ibuki's ear "I love you", then fell asleep wondering what tomorrow had in store for her.