"I know but- what do y'all want?" She asked

"Shit I was trynna let you handle Jasiah, but I guess she was right, you too sweet" I said and she turned around mugging me.

"If you can't handle a single job like this, you sweet, you not this girl you trynna become" I said and she came over to me.

"Don't play with me."

"Prove me wrong" I shrugged handing her the gun.

Hesitantly she took it from my hands and turned towards Jasiah causing her eyes to go wide.

"Do it, and that's gon end all this fuck ass drama" I said and she bit down on her lip

She went to pull the trigger but nothing happened because the clip was empty.

"Here" Trey said handing her a a new glock.

Before anyone could say anything she was emptying out a full clip leaving everybody shocked

"Oop a pussy hoe could what!?" Brian yelled

"Neva" Kay answered and they both started laughing.

"Come on lemme get you cleaned up" I said grabbing her hand and taking her upstairs.

It wasn't a lot of blood, just a little on her neck and shirt. Once I took her into my officei shit the door and took off my hoodie also Because I had a little bit of blood on mine too.

"You didn't forget right?" Kay asked

"Forget what?" I replied and she smacked her teeth

"The do-

"Doctors appointment girl you know I didn't forget that" I said and she mugged me.

I handed her a clean hoodie and put one in myself.

"Where's your ring?" I asked and she looked at me

"I took us off for a little bit.."

"Why?" I asked squinting my eyes at her

"I mean it's in my ca-

"You trynna avoid the question ?" I asked and she sighed

"No reason, its literally in my car" she said and I gave her a look

"Anyways you ready?" I asked grabbing my keys.

"Don't tell me you're mad because I took it off for a bit" she said and I chuckled

"And if I was?"

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm.

"I didn't take it off for any reason ight? Ima put it back on, right now" she said before standing on her tippy toes to kiss me.

We got into our cars then started driving towards the hospital.

....................

After we had got to the hospital Kay had to do all that shit she did last time and we sat down waiting for her name to be Called.

The room was deadass quiet, and I felt uncomfortable because this lady kept staring.

"What?" I asked Harshly breaking the silence and Kay looked at me with her eyes wide.

"I don't give a fuck she better turn her ugly ass around" I mumbled and she rolled her eyes looking the other way.

A few minutes later they finallyyy called Kay.

She had went through that whole process again and they were asking her questions

"Anything weird going on, or does something not feel right?"