Chapter Eight

"-you're the one I want to want me!
And if you want me, girl you got me!
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do (I wouldn't do),
Just to get up next to you."

Kurt grinned as he stood outside the door of the Warbler practice room. He had just gotten there, but hadn't wanted to disrupt the beginning of the song. He liked Sebastian's voice too much.

"You open the door-"

the door flew open, Kurt quickly stepping back. Sebastian grinned once he saw him and quickly pulled Kurt in by the waist, grin turning devilish.

"-wearing nothing but a smile down to the floor
And you whisper in my ear, "Baby I'm yours"
Ooh just the thought of you gets me so high, so high
So high."

Suddenly Kurt was being yanked down the hall, a laugh bubbling out of his lips as the Warblers came after them. 'Impromptu performance time, I guess.' Kurt thought, quickly joining In the harmonizing.

"Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do (I wouldn't do)
Just to get up next to you"

Soon they were in the main entrance, some Warblers dancing down the stairs. As the next part of the song came up, Sebastian pushed Kurt forward. Kurt looked towards him, confused at first, before realizing the high pitch part coming next, that he knew Sebastian loved listening to him sing, and laughing at his boyfriend.

"Just the thought of you,
Gets me so high, so high.
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high!"

There were hoots and hollers as Kurt hit the high note. Kurt grinned, carrying on with the higher part on top of Sebastian's own vocals.

"Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do (I wouldn't do)
Just to get up next to you."

Kurt jumped up onto a coffee Table, next to Blaine, laughing as they danced together.

"I would do anything
Just to get up next to you
Anything and everything
Just to get up next to you

Just to get up next to you."

Sebastian was suddenly in front of him, hands going to his hips to lift him from the table and pulling him into his arms. Kurt grinned at him, pressing a quick kiss to his lips before jokingly demanding to be put down.

"You're lucky we already have our set list down for sectionals, or I'd beat your ass." Kurt told Sebastian, flicking his nose with a chuckle as his boyfriend scrunched up his nose.

"First of all, ow. Second of all, of course everything's ready! The Warblers are going all the way to Nationals this year, baby!" Kurt laughed.

"Well, baby, let's get to rehearsals. We got choreography to perfect." Kurt grabbed his hand and dragged him back to the practice room, the Warblers soon following.

The two boys ignored the mutterings of being 'whipped' as they went.

...

"Hey, Bas?" Sebastian hummed from where he lay beneath Kurt. They were relaxing in Kurt's dorm, Sebastian on his back with Kurt curled into his chest.

"Yes, baby?"

"I was wondering if... Well, tomorrow night, if you wanted to come to our Friday dinner? At my house? And stay over? I...Finn's going to be there... And he's bringing his friends... And his new girlfriend-"