yummy sorry's

"how many times am i gonna get attacked?" y/n whined sourly, pouting towards aizawa. the teacher sighed with a barely noticeable smile on his face.

"i know, right? the media is lapping all this drama up, y'know. 'worlds most unlucky hero', they're calling you." he gently mused.

y/n snorted "i am officially clumsy: the hero you DON'T want." a knock sounded "come in!" tenya and izuku entered the room, tensing at the scowl present on the girls face.

"i'll get going. i'm coming back tomorrow to see how you're doing. cya kid." aizawa ruffled her hair before wandering out of the room, past two rather uncomfortable boys.

"the hell you doing here?" she spat, shifting her gaze to the window to lessen her distaste. izuku nervously shuffled forward, standing next to her hospital bed, whereas tenya remained at the door.

"we just wanted to say sorry... we were being really petty." he teared up a little bit "please forgive us..."

y/n frowned "forgiveness isn't as simple as a 'sorry', if that were the case loads of lying villains would be outta jail." she looked at them "you can earn your forgiveness, but i'm not just going to give it to you."

tenya nodded "we got to visit uraraka. she wishes you the best, as does monoma." he explained, weaselling a small smile out of the girl. she opened her arms.

"c'mon, gimme a sorry hug, assholes."

and it was one of the best goddamn hugs ever.

(a/n; whelp, yay? sorry for the crappy short chapters, i'm acc so tired n stuff but i just wanna keep this book active 100% on weekends so it doesn't die ;P i'll update better soon i promiseee jidsjhoigffhguhduof)