Chapter 2 | Part 1

"Hey! Kuga and Aiko, Hold on! What do you mean you're a neighbor? Neighbors are those giant things..." Osamu shouted, Kuga and I turned about to start questioning him. "...? Uh no." Kuga said. "I thought I told you earlier! That big one was Trion Grunt. Soldier puppets created by Neighbors. The neighbors who live on the other side of the gates are people, like us." I said pouting. "Wha?!" Osamu shouted, he really loves to shout about everything. "Oh! I had nothing to do with that one, neither did Aiko. There are all sorts of people on the other side." Kuga said while waving off whatever Osamu was thinking. "I wasn't the neighbor that did it either! I haven't been to the otherside in a couple of years!!" I said with a large smile, I haven't been able to talk to people for so long. Osamu had a slight blush, "What do you mean, you haven't been to the otherside? Do you mean where the neighbors.. came from?" I stared at him for a bit, "Yeah, I mean where the neighbors came from. I mean, I am a neighbor technically. These cute slippers are from the otherside, She is considered a multitask trion soldier. When I get home, I take her off and She goes into a shape that looks sorta like a circle? She's pink too!" I took one of the slippers off and balanced on one leg, the slipper went into the shape I described and she introduced herself, "Nice to meet you! I'm Aiko's multitask trion solder. Aiko calls me Slippy so call me that if you wish!" Osamu bowed to Slippy, "Nice to meet you!" I figured that was out of politeness and he hasn't actually realized who Slippy is. I extended my hand so Slippy could go back onto my hand. She transformed back into a slipper and I put her back on.

I ran after Kuga who kept on walking. "Hey Osamu, you really didn't know? Even though you're in border?" Kuga asked sounding very curious. "But... I've never heard of any of this! Stop making stuff up!" Osamu yelled, sound frustrated with what Kuga was saying. I guess that it is true that he never really heard of Neighbors, I mean they only listen to what Border, the heroes of the town, tell them in this city. Kuga looked even more confused and curious after Osamu's response, "Hmm.. this is very different from what my dad told me." I heard a voice from close to Kuga's ear, "Good thing you left the scene quickly." Does he have a multitask trion soldier too? Maybe Slippy and his trion soldier can be friends. "All right, Osamu... Forgot everything I just said." Kuga made an x with his hands and put on his cute duck face. Osamu looked even funnier, his eyes looked blank, "HUH?!" He yelled. "I'm not a neighbor," Kuga said. "I'm very Japanese." As if. His multitask Trion Soldier probably told him to say that. "Hold on a sec!! That sounds even more suspicious!" Osamu yelled. "If I'm a neighbor, I'm making stuff up... If I'm Japanese, I'm suspicious." Osamu always screaming said, "So which is it?!" Kuga looked very confused with his natural duckface, I'm assuming it's natural? "He is obviously a neighbor, he knew things that I knew and I'm a neighbor." I said, with a finger pointing in the sky. "I'm a nei.. I mean, I'm Japanese." Kuga said to Osamu. We continued walking in silence for a while. Osamu looked lost in thought.