Welcome to my story!

So hello, I'm the author. lol. I can't really say, "If you see anyone copying my plot tell me!!!" because well, it's not technically my plot, it's the manga with an additional character and more romance. Which of course if the characters love other people then I won't really bother that. I won't interrupt any canon ships, but I might if they are unknown. Sorry bout that. I will try my hardest to hit at least 1000 words. I swear. Maybe not on chapters like this though. 

For the characteristics, and the name of the character. I am going to make those OC because I don't really find the words in the story to be beautiful when it's like, "I brush my (H/C) out of my face using my fingers. My (E/C) eyes danced while I looked at all of the beautiful lights. They were (F/C). "Y/N!" (F/N) came running towards me." I don't really find all of those appealing, visually anyway. You can insert your characteristics/name in whenever I use describe things, such as describing hair color. Or when I say my character's name.  

The character is not based off of anyone from real life/anime/manga. This is a character I made, therefore I made the characteristics of the character. The names come from Japanese origin, therefore I did not make up the names, however I combined last names and first names. 

Anyway, time to introduce my character!!!

Character's name - Aiko Koishi
Aiko meaning - From Japanese 愛 (ai) meaning "love, affection" and 子 (ko) meaning "child"
Koishi meaning - Taken from 恋 (koishii), which means "to love" in Japanese.
Source for the definitions - www.behindthename.com

Age - 16
She went to a lower grade in education, because she often skipped school. She's in the same class as Yuma and Osamu. She went to school more often after getting held back. She's been in the schooling system for around 6 years. She did go to school on the day Yuma came.

Species - She is one of the strongest neighbors, like basically number 1 in strength.
I will try to make the fight scenes between her and others average as she would most likely hide her strength. She can easily take down an humanoid neighbor in seconds if she wanted to. 

Trion Levels - She has immense trion, a little bit more than Chika, however she is in more control of her trion.
She'll mostly hide her trion levels, but later on in the story, it will be revealed. 

Birthday - February 11th
She will share the same birthday as Chika, therefore they will celebrate it on the same day. 

History - She does have a tragic history. 
She'll tell her history around the same time as Yuma does, because they have a similar history.

Accessories - Similar to Yuma, she has a black trigger ring.
However, she does try to hide hers more. She wears her ring all the time, because she does have a tragic history. Black triggers can only be made with sacrifice, so you'll learn about it when Yuma and her talk about that. 

Appearance - She has a beautiful appearance. 
Hair - Bright white, however she tends to dye the tips purple or red. 
Her hair is very curly, so she does tend to tie it up.
Eye color - Dark green, however the color does sometimes change to a medium colored blue.
She does have more pale skin than most people.
She usually wears a black shirt and a pair of athletic shorts. She wears light pink bunny slippers, as she wishes to increase her cuteness :(.
She does have a trion body that she can't really get out of if she wishes to. 

Alright, I think that's enough explaining for now. Time to get to the story!