Part 1

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest said.

That's it. From this moment on I have a new family. Instead of just a dad. I now have, dad, a mom, and a brother. I wish I didn't forever held my peace. I guess it was okay when Julie just popped in at times. But back then, I didn't know she had a son. If I knew, I would have talked to my dad about putting me up for adoption or something.

The only one good thing about this is, I get a bigger room. But there's a downside to this also. I've already chose my room. And so did the rest and so did everyone else. And who's room is mine beside? None other then my new brother, Conner. And here's the thing. There's a window that connects our rooms together.

Like are you kidding me? Was this a bar before? Clearly the people who lived there first don't think to much. I mean like now, he could just pop open the window at anytime. What if I was changing? No, I'm not letting that happen. There is going to be a knocking policy. Wow, how long was I talking in my head for?

My dad and Julie have already left. To where? I actually don't know. Well whatever. I'm going home to unpack.

I sat into my Toyota and drove straight home. Because if I stopped to get coffee and spilled it on this wonderful dress, I would have no one to blame.

When I came home, I looked for the box labelled pants(yes, it was a big box) and pulled out my sweatpants. Then went for another box labelled T-Shirts(also a big box) and pulled one out. I went to the bathroom to change but got distracted by myself in the mirror. I washed off all my makeup and tied up my hair and went into my room.

"Now where did I put my hangers?" I said to myself and looked around.

"This isn't mine." Another voice said.

"I know right. I have things that aren't mine either. Wait!" I turned around in shock.

Conner was behind me putting a box away. What? When did he get here? Wait... why am I saying this to myself? "When did you get here?" I asked, this time out loud.

"Um, I hope you know that you're not the only one living here, Hillary." Gee that mans got attitude.

"I know that, I'm not that stupid."

"But you admit your stupid. Good enough for me." He said as he put the box down and left.

Jerk! It hasn't been a day since we've been siblings and he's already being rude. Well what do I give a shit for? I plugged in my iPod dock and turned the volume up. I had my iPod on shuffle. I like to be surprised with whatever song comes on. And this time, one of my favourite came on. One Directions Live While We're Young. After came Last kiss, Dance, One more night, Desperate measures, Give your heart a break, etc. And I couldn't help but dance and sing to all of them. Little did I know the window was open.

"Um, why is the window open? And why are you staring at me? And why do you have a camera? Oh my god! You have a camera. This better not end up on YouTube."

He laughed. What a cruel step-brother. I cannot have my self humiliated by the whole world.

"Don't worry. This won't be up on YouTube yet." he said with a smirk.

"Oh, okay. Wait what? What do you mean by yet "  I'm such an idiot. He's my brother now. Obviously he wouldn't play nice.

"It's a blackmail from now on." He said moving away from the window.

"I hate you." I said moving towards the window.

I looked in his room, and looks like he got more done than me. And had less boxes. Thank god Julie had more than me. Conner had his computer desk beside the window. I had mine at the same exact spot. His bed was also beside the window, so was mine. That's a little weird. I had mine there because there was a window I could look outside of.