Little Red:Lydia

((Heads up this is a GXG ))

You were new to the town of Beacon Hills. You were actually kicked out of your last school for causing too much trouble. You sigh in annoyance as you put on your last layer of lipstick. "YN...you're going to be late for school" your mother calls out. "Aren't you late for work!" You tilted your head responding back down the stairs. "Day off. I'm making sure you get to school on time" she calls back. You groan in annoyance as you pick up your bag and went downstairs and out the door ignoring your mom's goodbye.

You slam your car door as soon as you got out and faced the school. "Beacon Hills High.... more like Shithole High" you mumble looking around.
As you entered the school you could feel eyes on you. "Whos that?" You heard a boy. "I don't know" you heard another. You turned around to see a pair of boys gawking at you. One had a crooked jaw and the other had whiskey brown eyes with moles scattered across his face.
You smiled with pressed lips and walked towards them. 'mole' as you newly nicked named the boy, eyes widened as he tried to look away quickly.
You cornered them by placing your hands on each side of their heads on the lockers and leaned in. "Hi Guys.... if you wanna know who I am, speak to my face, not to my back. My name is YN LN and that's all you need to know got it" you said through gritted teeth.
When the boys didn't reply you slammed your hands on the locker and repeated: "Got it?" You barked. Both of the boys flinched and nodded. You leaned back and put your hands back to
your side. "Good" you turned your back and carried your way back to the office.

The lady at the front desk looked with a smile but dropped it as soon as she saw the way you were walking in. "LN..." you just stared blankly. The lady just looked to her side and it was quiet for a few awkward moments. "Well?" You sassed
Um, you can't just come in and say your last name and expect her to know what you're talking about" a voice said. You turned in annoyance about to bite back but shut your mouth when you saw a strawberry beauty looking back annoyed. "It's not how it works around here" she put the clipboard she was holding down. You chuckled and tilted your head at her "Sorry Little Red" you scanned her body. You turned back and looked at the lady before. "LN. I'm new, where's my schedule?" The lady took the hint and got the papers and handed them to you. You looked at the paper and huffed in annoyance. "I'm sorry but do you think you run this school?" The voice called out again. You looked up and the same strawberry blonde was there. You licked your teeth and leaned into her ear and whispered "I know I WILL run the school... how's that red?" before you pulled away you grazed your teeth on her ear and smirked when she turned red. You turned around satisfied with making the girl flustered and walked away.
"Hey, Lydia... I see you met the new girl?" A voice trailed off as you walked further.

Lydia? Cute name...