The Judgement Day

Start from the beginning

He jumped down to where Steve was and that's when his cover was blown. "Hey Spider, thought you were at home." Steve said. Peter wanted to face palm, but his spidey sense made him turn around, right at that moment a tiny Ironman shot at him and he just barely moved in time. "Kid, what did I say about coming out today." Tony said through the comms obviously upset. "I'm fine da- Tony" Peter replied actually face palming this time when he almost called Tony dad.

Well let's just say Peter and Steve took care of the ground work and had all of the tiny bots taken out down there. Just when they had finished they watched as Tony crashed into the side of a building and fell down to the ground. Peter swung over to him and removed his face plate. "Tony are you okay. It's Peter." He said on the verge of tears. Tony was knocked out cold and Peter told the team that someone needed to get him to the medbay.

When the team came to take Tony they told Peter to come with, but he told them he was going to finish up out here. Nat said that she would stay with him so there he was, thinking there was only one left, just him and Nat. Well let's leave it at they were both very very wrong.

As soon as Tony was gone the big guy came in. No, not hulk, just. Remember in civil war when Scott got super big? Okay, well now think of that, but a huge Ironman suit. Well, Peter was doomed, but he had to save the city. He turned to Nat and said "You stay down here get civilians out of the way and don't get hurt yourself." Before Natasha had the chance to say anything back to him, Peter was off swinging towards the giant suit.

On his way there he killed off the last mini pot, mostly out of rage, but he didn't want him becoming a problem later. Nat was busy yelling at people to leave and every once in a while shooting at the robot. Peter got up to him and immediately asked Karen to find weak points or places where his taser webs could work to deactivate the suit. "Mr. Parker, I have found 38 weak spots and 5 of them can be deactivated with the webs." She said to him in a happy AI voice. As she said that the holograms came up in Peter's mask and he could see the points she was talking about.

Peter hit the first 5 spots out easily and the other 35 he was working on. All together he had done about 20 of them, he didn't have time to stop and count, but the big guy had just started noticing him making the task slightly harder. Every time the guy swung at him he dodged it until he was trying to take out one of the points and got hit. He slid back to the roof of a building and grunted as he did so. He assured the team that he was fine as they could still hear him and asked for an update on Tony as he got his breath back. "Tony's still out kid. We can come back if you need us." Steve replied to him. " No it's alright I've got it. Nat?" He asked into the comm. "Yeah I'm here Pete what do you need." "There's a weak point in each of his feet down below right where the ankle meets the foot, do you think you can get them?" He asked as he slowly got back up. "Yeah I'm on it Pete."

After Natasha got the two down below and Peter got a few more up top they were down to 2 left. One on each of the wrists. Peter told Nat to start heading back and he would be there soon. She reluctantly agreed and started heading back. Everyone listened on edge as Peter went in for the last two. When the bot went to punch him he ducked and shot a web at that hand. It tased him and mad that hand malfunction for a minute so he had a chance to get that one done. One left he thought to himself.

The other one was going to be harder it was on the other side of him which meant he had to either risk swinging to another building or jump on the bot. He thought about it for a second and decided the easiest option would be to go onto the bot. He sent a normal web at the bot to distract him while he jumped onto him. The bot was already unstable so as soon as he hit this one the thing would go crashing down. He was prepared and climbed over to the bots hand. The bot saw him and started shaking his hand up and down to throw him off. Lucky for Peter he was sticky.

The bot thought Peter was off because he decided to hide on the bottom of the hand where the point was and when they bot stopped Peter took his chance. He slipped his hand in and ripped out the wiring on the hand. Right as he did that the bot started falling and Peter shot a web to the nearest building and just hung there until he was sure it was down.

He started swinging back to the tower when he realized that he had just saved the day. Peter Parker had just saved the day, the day he was told to stay home. The Peter realized something else, Tony was so going to kill him.

When he got back to the tower he walked into medbay to find Tony awake with all the other members of the team in the room. "You guys were supposed to tell me when he woke up" he said looking over at the team. They all just shrugged at him. "Kid" Tony said looking at him, " I know you just wanted to help, but you could have gotten really hurt, we all thought you were dead because you weren't answering after the bot went down." he finished giving the kid a look of worry. " I'm sorry I just didn't want innocent people getting hurt for no reason even if I was told not to help." Peter replied as he took his mask off.

It revealed an innocent looking kid with cut and bruises all over his face. Tony looked down and said "And now you're hurt kid, and you have school tomorrow. Ugh, your aunt is going to be pissed at me." Peter laughed at this. "Well we are all happy you helped save the day, you really proved yourself to us today." Steve said and the rest of the team nodded in agreement. Peter smiled widely at them and Tony asked them to leave and give him a minute with the kid.

"I really am sorry Mr.Stark" He said looking down at him. "Hey you almost called me dad today, have been calling me Tony for forever now and we are suddenly back to 'Mr. Stark' " Tony said and looked at him. " HEY! That wasn't meant to happen, the whole dad thing." Peter said looking away embarrassed. "It's okay kid, I kind of like it." Tony said and motioned for him to lay next to him. They snuggled next to each other and Peter started to doze off. "Goodnight dad." he said before he was out like a light.

Well I really hope that you guys liked that. I know it was hecka long, but I was having fun while writing so. Yeah. I'll hopefully do another chapter tomorrow though. :)

Word count: 2020