All Might told me that one day I will have to fight against this great evil...

Tomura...Was he talking about Shigaraki...?!

But what is this...?

This is not true, is it, All Might....!

That's...All For One...!

AFO: Now then...shall we do it?

-Third's Pov-

Suddenly, Katsuki and Yin materializes from the black liquid in front of All For One, which catches the attention of Izuku's group.

All For One apologizes to Katsuki as Tomura, Kurogiri and the Vanguard Action Squad materialize from the black liquid as well.

AFO: You must be Bakugo and Hamada.

Bakugo: Hah?!

Yin: W-What do you want from us?!

AFO: I wanted to apologise for this sudden upturning. But...I wanted to see you could try to escape again...

All For One sees that his apprentice, Tomura, has failed again. However, All For One is neither angry nor disappointed with Tomura and encourages Tomura to try again since he still has the Vanguard Action Squad and Bakugo and Yin whom he deemed important.

He then looks at Yang Hamada.

AFO: You must be this boy's father? Correct.

Yang: Yes. That would be me. Sorry for the late response. I had to be held in confinement~!

AFO: Oh..There is no problem...But...

Suddenly, AFO appeared at Fast Speed and grabbed Yang by his neck hoisting him the air.

Yin's eyes went wide in shock. Bakugo backed away in horror.

Yang: W-What are you doing?!

AFO: I have no time for weaklings like you. You strive to have your son be a villain but you couldn't do that yourself. So instead you physically and verbally abused him and his mother for years.

Yang: S-Spare me please.

AFO: I have no time for weaklings like you who used their authorities for power.

Suddenly, AFO's hand begin to glow and Yang Hamada let's out an soul-shattering scream.

Yin: What the....

The torture ended for a couple of minutes before the struggling man stopped moving.

Yin couldn't believe his eyes.

AFO: Such a shame. He was so pitiful to the end. At least his quirk is useful.

Yin: N-No way...(He stole his quirk.)

He looked down at the man who was no longer his father. He wasn't moving at all...Is he...?

All For One implores Tomura to continue trying as many times as he likes since everything is for his sake.

AFO: This child... Because you judged has a important piece...If he had, he wouldn't have spoken so freely.

Shigaraki: Sensei...

-Meanwhile-

Mikoto: W-What's the plan Izuku?

Deku: We're about six or seven meters away from Kacchan and Hamada-kun.

Mikoto: So...?

He gestured for Izuku to continue.

Deku: With Full Cowl. Maybe I could reach them in a second.