Chapter 3: Is She Okay?

Dipper's P.O.V
(Weeks later)

I was in my room packing my things it's taking me and Mabel longer than we thought to leave. It's been weeks since I told (Y/n) I was coming back to California. I texted her the week we where supposed to get there and told her she said she understood. We started texting less she told me she hasn't felt well. After I finished packing me and Mabel said goodbye to everyone and got on the bus. I looked at Mabel and smiled a hole week with my best friend who I'm just meeting. This is going to be great "Dipper are you day dreaming about your girlfriend again?" Mabel questioned with a huge smile giggling I miss (Y/n) giggles. "She's not my girlfriend Mabel we haven't even met" I said honestly wishing she was "yea definitely I see they way y'all look at each other when your on the phone" she pushed. I smile "whatever Mabel" I pulled out my phone and started to type

Dippy <3 9:00 A.M 2/15/12
Hey (N/n) I'm on my way to California I can't wait  to see you  xoxo

Seen at 9:00 A.M 2/15/12

(N/n) <3 9:01 A.M 2/15/12
I can't wait to see you to Dippy! When will you get here?

Seen at 9:02 A.M 2/15/12

Dippy <3 9:02 A.M 2/15/12
Well I just left but it shouldn't be that long I will text you when I get there

Seen at 9:03 2/15/12

(N/n) <3 9:03 P.M
Okay! See you soon xoxo

Seen at 9:03 P.M 2/15/12

I put my phone up and looked at Mabel who was fast asleep I smiled and laid my sisters head on my shoulder. I seen her smile in her sleep and I laid my head and hers and soon enough I was fast asleep to.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I just got done texting Dipper and I was freaking out. Olivia walked in the room and seen my frantic expression "What's wrong dear?" She questioned as she sat the stuff she needed down "were you talking to that boy you like again?" She said razing and eyebrow at me I felt my cheeks go a crimson color at the comment "I don't like him!" I defend "Mhm sure I see how you two talk to each other but (Y/n) maybe you shouldn't do this to him he's in love with you... and you know you only have a week to well ya know.." she said getting extremely quiet "Tch how do you know m-maybe I'll live to see another day!" I almost yelled but maybe she's right after all I don't what to hurt him he means to much to me.

(Time skip)
The day passed and everything felt like it was going so slow waiting for Dipper to call or text me.

Dippy <3 wants to video call accept or decline? 2/15/12

I smiled at my phone and answered. "Hey" he said with a tired smile. I giggled a little at his expression "Hi Dippy, you look tired" I said in a teasing way before I started coughing he stared to look concerned. Without thinking I hit the nurses button before everything went black.

Dipper's P.O.V

(Y/n) started coughing and she passed out I was really worried about her. I heard the door to her room open and I hear foot steps running. "(Y/n)!" A lady in a nurse uniform yelled running to her side "what's wrong with her!" I yelled through the phone after she fixed (Y/n) on the bed. "Hi Dipper, I'm Olivia (Y/n) nurse. I think it would be best if you ask her yourself in person" she said as she gave me the hospital (Y/n) was at. I told Mabel and quickly hurried to the hospital. It took about 10 or a few more to get there I ran inside and to the desk "I need to see (Y/n) (L/n)!" I almost yelled frantically. "She's in the second floor room 14" she said looking at me suspiciously because of my age. "Thank you" I said back running to an elevator and going to the second floor. After getting to the second floor I wander around looking for room 14. "Excuses me dear" I heard a woman behind me say "Yes ma'am" I said turning and facing her. I was met by a woman with blue eyes and blond hair she looked like the woman I talked to on (Y/n) phone. "Are you Dipper?" She said looking at me intensely "Yes I am do you know where (Y/n) is?" I questioned her with hope "Hi Dipper I'm Olivia, follow me and I'll take you to (y/n)" she said turning around and walking away. Her eyes looked red and puffy. Soon we stoped at a plain white door I was hesitant to go in but I got up my curage and walked in. (Y/n) was laying on the bed asleep her (H/l) (H/c) laying out around her. I walked over and sat in the chair and grabbed hold of her hand the hand of the girl I found out I loved. She started to stir but she didn't pull her hand away. (E/c) eyes looked at me in shock, anger and sadness. "Dippy what are you doing her?" She said gripping my hand I sat quietly before speaking "I could ask you the same thing" I said back she went to speak but stayed quite. "Olivia told me you where here after you passed out" I said just staring at the most beautiful girl I've ever seen "Oh..." was all I got in response.