Chapter 1 : Do...vah...kiin

Currently the town of Magnolia was at war, recent event lead up the battle with Zeref The Black wizard and his Kingdom, after a hard-fought battle Fairy Tail and the other guilds who helped them manage to defeat Zeref and his army but unfortunately their battle had just begun because after the fight another one broke out, this time it was against The Dragon Of the Apocalypse Acnologia.

3rd Person P.O.V

After trying the Fairy Sphere to trap Acnologia failed everyone lost hope, they had the power of an entire continent with the help of Meldy's link magic but even then that still wasn't enough to hold Acnologia in place.

Cana: "is this really the end, after everything we've been through"

Natsu: "I'm sorry everyone, we were meant to be Dragon Slayer but we failed"

Everyone looked around to see the Dragon Slayer were on the ground completely out of Magic.

Gildarts: "don't beat your self up kid, like I said before no man can defeat that Dragon"

As they all hugged each other thinking it was the end, Lucy remembered a book she had saw when looking for the Fairy Sphere spell, she only read a little bit of it but it spoke of a being known as The Ultimate Dragon Slayer.

Lucy began running back to the library as the others looked confused.

Levy: "Lu, where are you going"

Lucy: "Gildarts is right, no man can slay Acnologia.....but maybe a Dragon can"

Carla: "another dragon what do you mean"

Lucy: "trust me, just try and hold him off a bit more while I find something"

Timeskip

After what felt like hours for the group that was fighting Acnologia, as the did Lucy came back with 2 books in her hands.

Lucy: "everyone hold hands and form a circle around me"

As Fairy Tail did that the other guild tried keeping Acnologia away from them.

Erza: "Lucy what are you doing"

Lucy: "I'm going to summon someone who can defeat Acnologia"

Lucy opened both books and began that chant...

Lucy: "Bormahu Dovah Rah Do Tiid, Hon Dii Call, Send Mu Fin Gein Kogaan Voth Fun Sos Ahrk Fin Sil Do Dovah, Mu Call Nau Fin Ultimate Dovah Kriid.....DovahKiin"

(Akatosh Dragon God of Time, Hear My Call Send Us The One Blessed With The Blood And Soul of Dragon's, We Call Upon The Ultimate Dragon Slayer..... Dragonborn)

After she finished the chant....nothing happened, Lucy fell to her knees and dropped the book on the floor.

Lucy: "I...It didn't work"

As Lucy was about to begin a symbol appeared on the ground.

It started glowing brighter and brighter

Gildarts: "Everyone get back"

Just as everyone got away from the marking, a large white beam shot from it and into the sky, as everyone turned and looked the light began slowly dying down as it did every saw someone standing there.

As they all looked at the person they noticed he had a large Black and Red Sword on his back along with some Arrows

As he was looking around his eyes landed on Lucy who had a book he was familiar with, he made his way to her and stood in front of her.

Y/n: "Wo Los Hi"

Lucy opened a book and began speaking in dragon tongue...well trying to seeing as she has never heard of that language until today.

Lucy: "Z...Zu'u Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia"

Y/n: "Los Hi Fin Gein Wo Called Out Fah Bormahu"

Lucy: "G..Geh Mu Need Aak Viik Acnologia"

As Lucy pointed towards Acnologia Y/n turned to see that Acnologia was being to charge directly at him, ass he did everyone not ready to fight only for Y/n to stand in front of them.

Y/n: "JOOR ZAH FRUL"

Everyone watched in shock as something hit Acnologia making him crash into the ground, as Acnologia changed back into a human everyone backed off as he and Y/n stood across from each other.

Acnologia: "what is this"

Y/n: "so you are the one causing trouble"

Acnologia smirked.

Acnologia: "oh and who are you, here to stop me...hahaha"

Acnologia used his speed to punch Y/n straight in the chest, but soon everyone around them including Acnologia was shocked to see the punch didn't even push him back slightly.

Y/n: "Is this all you have....and you call your self a dragon"

Acnologia: "no, I can't lose you a weak human like you, I'm Acnologia the Dragon King"

Y/n: "Dragon King.....yet I see only 1 dragon imposter in front of me"

As Acnologia was about to charge again, Y/n used his Soul Tear shout ripping the very soul out of Acnologia, as he did the soul went into Y/n as it did everyone around them looked shocked at what had just happened, but the soon all started celebrating as they had finally won against Acnologia, as they did Y/n was walking away when.

Makarov: "hello there"

Y/n turned to see an old man in a wheelchair.

Y/n: "who are you"

Makarov: "call me Makarov, tell me how did you do that"

As he asked this Everyone stopped and looked at them...

Y/n: "I believe the blonde hair girl can answer you that"

Everyone looked at Lucy

Lucy: "Master he is known as Dragonborn, the Ultimate Dragon Slayer"

All(Apart from Y/n and Lucy): "HE'S A DRAGON SLAYER"