💖Weaken💖

Shoto POV

After a few weeks she still appear in my dreams, we were still avoid each other and cursing each other all the time. But now I don't know what to say, everything about her is gorgeous the way her long green that hang on her shoulders and hips neatly, her emerald (ish) eyes that shines with excitement and curiously. Her tiny body that have curves in the right places and her chubby face that resembles a child, overall she is cute and gorgeous in all ways.

Wait what I'm I thinking I can't fall in love with her, I can never fall in love with her or could I. Arghh this stupid brain of mines. I know that I'm alpha and she's an omega it's quite obvious because of her smell but her attitude is of an alpha which is quite interested I've never had of that before.

I sat on the edge of my bed, pulled out my phone and started dialing my sister's phone number. I haven't talk to her in a while since she went on a honeymoon with her soulmate and will be returning tomorrow morning.

"Hey little sis how are you!?" I hear the cheerful voice of my older sister said as a small smile creeped up my lips. "I'm good! So how is your hubby?" I asked since he was the best soulmate I have ever seen he treats Fuyumi like a princess.

"He's fine!" She replied. "oh okay." I said as I thought about the problem me and my so called soulmate are in. " You okay Shoto?" She asked her voice filled with worry.

"No I found my soulmate." I simply said as I rolled my eyes. "You found your soulmate?! Oh my gosh! is he handsome!? Is he charming!? Is he-" I sighed and interrupted her.

"It's not a he it's a she." I said though the phone. "What your soul mate is a girl?!" She shouted though the phone in shock. "Yea and not only that she's an omega but I still don't know what is her quirk." I informed her.

"Oh god this is huge you are one of the rares persons to get the same gender as your soulmates." She squealed. "So what about...it." I was starting to feel weak my hands are shaking and I want to vomit.

"Shoto are you okay?" She suddenly asked. "Yea why do you ask?" my voice was breaking and my hands are shaking violently, I coughed up a bit of blood and wipe it off my hands.

"Shoto Todoroki are you seeing your soulmate?" Fuyumi shouted as I heard her walking around though the phone. "No..W.. hy?" I coughed as I dropped my phone.

"SHOTO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOUR BOBY IS STARTING TO WEAKEN!" I heard Fuyumi shouted as I wipe my mouth and pick up my phone. "Sorry sis but I have to go school is about to start." I quickly hang up and ran to the bathroom and vomited up blood in the toilet.

"it's time for me to go to school anyway." I flushed the toilet, bathe, and brush my teeth put on my clothes then left the mansion without eating anything.

A/N:

I GOT TAGGED!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I GOT TAGGED!

I WAS TAGGED BY LunaLucarik
OKAY HERE GOES,

I WAS TAGGED BY LunaLucarikOKAY HERE GOES,

1. No (I prefer to stay single a little bit longer)

2. Allaine (But it's correct spelling is Alaine)

3. 5'7 Feet

4. 7 in normal shoes and 6 1/2 in heels

5. Brown almost black

6. The last time I cried was when I lost my money in class.

7. That I'm not useful enough to people and if people don't like me.

8. OMI 'HULA HOOP'

9. Andrew

10. Instagram

Izuku_Todoroki_
Angelwolf78
Nighter_girl
Angelwolf78
_vk_OfficialMidoriya
caticat12368
snowball1020
Queenalliboo6
Fan-de-fanfic
potatoqueen0126
MikkiSteel2
Reeanya
Deadcrow3000MAX
Oonzie
prettygirlshine154
EmeraldEire
chi_chan_senpai
Annabeth9Jackson
ekikas1
strangecats

Remember to like, vote, comment and follow me on Wattpad,

'till next time

See ya soon

Sunshine fairy 15💋