Chapter Ten

"So, your girl got arrested?"  Jayce asked me, as we sat at a table at an resturaunt not far from his house. Before leaving my home earlier, I contacted him so that he could take me to get my car.

I nodded. "She had the nerve to be laughing when I picked her up like some shit was funny bout waking me out my sleep! "

Jayce shook his head, laughing. "But, you said she told you she went out to the strip club right?"

"Yeah, she had no business being out the house in the first place. " I mumbled, he raised an eyebrow, "But, you can leave when you want?"

"You damn right, I pay all the bills and get her everything she need and want. Whatever she request, she don't get an hesitation out of me. "

"I understand all that ma, but you know mothafuckas get tired of being in the house. Alone. I would know."

I sighed, standing up. I wasn't about to let anyone judge me for how I did things. He grabbed my arm, sitting me back down. "I wasn't trying to make you feel any type of way."

I picked at my food, not responding. My phone vibrated on the table, I looked at it and Jamaica appeared on the screen. I sighed, rejecting the call.

Bzzzt Bzzt. My phone was letting me know I had a text.

Jammy 1:00p.m
I'm sorry, let me make it up to you.

I placed my phone back on the table, mumbling and shaking my head. Jayce placed his hand on my thigh underneath the table, "I know how to make you feel better."

I looked up and blushed, biting my lip.

20 minutes later

"Ohhhhh shit, ahhhhhh." I arched my back, as Jayce went super deep. "Right there, babe. Righhhhtttt theerrrre." I was screaming so loudly, i knew people way down the street could here. But, i didn't care. This man had some powerful dick and I was strung out over it like some drug addict would be addicted to crack. He worked wonders with it and he knew it.

He pumped into me, picking me up and placed me against the wall sliding back into me. "Jayce, wait."

My pleads went unheard as he gripped my ass, holding me up and slamming me down on his dick.
"Arch that back, baby."

I did as he told me, "This my pussy girl and i mean that shit."

I nodded, biting my lip so hard that i could've left teeth marks. He turned me around and put my hands on the wall, tooting my booty up and ramming back inside me. I groaned and moaned, reaching my peak.

"Nah ma, we ain't done."  He laid on his carpet, telling me to hop on him. I slowly slid down his dick and began to ride him. It was a little painful at first, but then it started feeling good. I thought back to me dancing at the club and tried some of my moves on him. I rode him, bouncing one ass cheek at a time. "Oh shit." He grunted, moaning trying to slow me down. I moved his hands, spreading my legs hitting a split.

"Fuck Diamonn, Fuccck ." His body tensed up and he came . I continued to ride him until i reached my climax.

After we awoke from our little nap, i stretched and pecked his lips. He stared at me, "Diamonn, no female has ever pulled no shit like that on me."

I smiled, shrugging. "How you learn to do that shit ?"

I thought about if i should tell him that i use to strip , the hell with it. It was the past, "I use to strip."

Jayce laughed, "I'm serious."

He looked at me and shrugged, "Well shit, at least you ain't doing it now. You my own little freak, dancer and stripper. "

I giggled, "You want to be my trap girl and ride or die too?"

I laugged, but from the look on his face, i knew he was serious as hell. I shrugged, "I'll give it some thought."

"Good enough, my next move is making you my wife."

I got into his shower and put on some clothes that he had brought for me for when i came over to his house. I could fit them perfectly. I walked out of the bathroom and Jayce was hanging up his phone.

"You look good ma. I was scared that you wouldn't be abled to fit it with all that ass."

I gave him the finger, making him laugh. "I'd love to get in that wet shit again. What you got between your legs is powerful girl."

I laughed, throwing the clothes that i put on this morning in his dirty clothes. "I have to make some runs ma, so are you coming? Or you want to stay here?"

I thought for a minute, "Actually, i need to get home."

Jayce nodded, giving me a hug and a kiss. "Be safe, shawty. I'll hit you later."

Once inside the house, i kicked off my shoes and was about to head upstairs. "Diamonn."

I turned to see Jamaica sitting on the couch. I glanced down, sighing and walking over to her sitting down.

"Why you walking like that?" She questioned. I sighed, "I've been exercising all morning ."

"In that?" She asked, pointing at my clothes.

"I can't exercise in tights? "

"I was talking about the long sleeve blouse Di, but whatever. "

I stood up, "It's whatever then."

She stood in front of me, "Di, I know you're still mad about me getting arrested. I'm sorry, okay? Damn! I just wanted to have some fun."

"Jamaica, I'm not even mad anymore..Okay? But, I am tired as hell so I'll see you when I wake up."

Jamaica grabbed my arm, "Baby, I just want you to relax for a little. Sit until I get back down here. "

I did as she instructed, watching her run up the stairs. I changed the channel on the t.v. getting a glimpse of the news. I saw a house going up in flames. I shook my head and mumbled, "That's crazy. Prayers going up to that family ."

I changed the channel, and Jamaica came back down. She smiled, grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs. There were rose petals all over our bedroom, leading into the bathroom with dim lights. Jamaica smiled, and started to leave. "Stay Jammy. I want you to get in with me."

Jamaica squealed, and got out of her clothes at the same time as me. We stepped into the warm, bathtub water that had candles all around the base . I leaned my head back as Jamaica did the same.

"Di, would you ever cheat on me?"

I was completely caught off guard, "Why would you ask something like that?"

She shrugged, "Nevermind, it was stupid for me to ask something like that. I'm sorry."

I sighed, leaning my head back again but this time closing my eyes. Maybe I should've got in the tub by myself. I couldn't stop thinking about Jayce, I liked him a lot but .... I still loved Jamaica.