"God, I'm full."Meryl uttered the moment they finished the corndog.

"How about let's buy a drink and let's go home mommah?"Paris suggested and Meryl agreed.

"Iced coffee for me and I'll buy dad and Nicky their drinks too."Meryl answered.

After they bought their drinks, the two headed home and Nicky is already awake.

"Give Nicky her drink, and I'll give daddy his."Meryl instructed and Paris nodded.

"Thank you for the treat honey."Meryl uttered and Paris kissed her cheek.

"Anything for you mommah."Paris replied before she headed to their room.

"You're home."Pierce uttered the moment she walked in.

"What did you do?"Meryl asked and she sat at the edge of the bed to remove her shoes.

"I had a nap."Pierce answered and Meryl handed him his drink.

"This is for you, iced black coffee."Meryl said and Pierce smiled.

"I know you're still mad at me but thank you baby."Pierce replied and Meryl smiled. Meryl headed to the walk-in closet to search for a dress for their date night and after going through her racks, she found the perfect dress. She went back to their bed since it's still a little early and she sat beside Pierce.

"What did you and Paris do?"Pierce asked all of a sudden.

"Eat. Just eat."She simply answered.

"I missed you."Pierce said softly and he looked at her.

"Yeah. I wish you and Nicky are with us earlier."Meryl uttered and she looked down. Pierce hugged her sideways and he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I lied. I promise I won't ever do that again."Pierce whispered and Meryl put a hand on his cheek.

"Yeah. I know."Meryl said softly and Pierce kissed her cheek.

"Am I forgiven?"Pierce asked and Meryl softly giggled.

"We'll see after our date."Meryl answered, teasing Pierce.

"I'll make you scream after our date. I'm sure I'm already forgiven at that time."Pierce uttered and Meryl hit his arm that made him laugh.

"I love you mrs. Brosnan."Pierce said softly and Meryl looked at him, her eyes meeting his ocean blue eyes.

"I love you too."Meryl whispered and her forehead met his.

"I'm gonna take a shower now."Meryl uttered after a few moments.

"How about let's shower together?"Pierce asked playfully and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.

"After the date."Meryl said sternly and Pierce sighed in dismay.

"It's your punishment."Meryl whispered and she planted a soft kiss on his lips before standing up and heading to the shower.

After her hot shower, she went out of the bathroom with just her robe on and her hair up with a towel.

"Brendan, your turn."Meryl uttered as she grab her lotion.