"Maybe dad was just afraid that you'll get mad."Paris uttered.

"No, I won't get mad if he just told me the truth. I trust your dad that he won't do something stupid."Meryl explained.

"Wanna go eat out mommah?"Paris asked and Meryl smiled.

"Are there corndogs around Malibu?"Meryl asked and Paris nodded.

"Of course ma. C'mon, my treat."Paris answered and Meryl widely smiled.

"How about daddy and Nicky?"Meryl asked.

"Nicky's asleep mom and it's our date."Paris answered that made Meryl chuckle.

"Alright, I'm just gonna change my clothes."Meryl uttered and she headed to their room and Pierce is there but she just ignored him. She changed her clothes and Pierce noticed that.

"Where are you going?"Pierce asked her the moment she's fixing her hair.

"Paris and I are going out."Meryl simply answered without looking at him.

"Can we uhmmm go out for dinner?Just the two of us."Pierce uttered all of a sudden.

"Like uhhhmm a d-date?"Meryl asked, stammering.

"Yes, a date. It's been a long time since we went out on a date."Pierce answered and she nodded.

"Sure. What time?"Meryl asked.

"7:30 perhaps?"Pierce answered.

"7:30."Meryl uttered and Pierce smiled.

"Enjoy with Paris by the way."Pierce said and she just replied a sly smile.

"I love you."Pierce said as she grab her bag.

"Yeah."She replied and she headed downstairs where Paris is waiting for her.

"Ready mommah?"Paris asked her and she nodded.

"Of course."Meryl answered and they both headed to Pierce's BMW. Well, it's hers now since Pierce have two.

"We just had lunch so what do you want to eat?Dessert?"Paris asked while they're on the road.

"I would love some ice cream and do you know where the best taco food truck is?They told me it was good."Meryl answered.

"I'll take you there."Paris replied and she smiled.

"By the way, we need to be home before seven. Daddy asked me on a date."Meryl said all of a sudden and Paris widely smiled.

"We need to shop for your date ma, I know great botiques."Paris said with excitement.

"No honey, it's just a waste of money. I still have dresses that I can use."Meryl retorted and Paris frowned.

"Don't frown baby, don't worry, I'll show you what I'll wear later."Meryl uttered when she noticed Paris frowning.

The two reached their destination and paparazzis are all over them but since Meryl wanted to be public, she didn't care. The two of them ate ice cream, tacos, and they shared a corndog.