good morning

i woke up to find myself huddled next to sara. we were squished into a small double bed in a very small bedroom. bethan was on the floor, cuddled up to ethan. where was emma?

i stumbled out of bed and quickly noticed my raging hangover. i wanted to get some water and a tylenol, but i didn't know where the kitchen was; i didn't know where i was. i walked along the corridor and noticed i recognised to house. we hadn't left david dobriks place.

he was in the kitchen, scrolling through his phone, and drinking a water. when he saw me, he sighed.
"i'll call you an uber, who brought you? was is dom? you don't even look legal-"
i stopped him by placing my hand on the glass in his hand. i took it from him and took a large gulp of water.
"i was invited by ethan and grayson, not to sleep with your creepy friend."

david chuckled at me and rested his phone.
"okay, why are you still here then?"
"i don't know! we were asleep in a bedroom, i don't remember half of last night. i know ian got in a fight with that absolute nonce taylor-"
"nonce?"
"oh, that's a british word for like, a pedo. taylor knee i was underage and still tried for me, therefor, a nonce."

david laughed some more and we continued our conversation. soon, we were joined by sara and bethan, ethan trailing behind them. ethan said we had to go now, so i said my goodbyes to david, not before he asked for my instagram.

in the car ride to the apartment, i noticed i had a follow from david. i was very excited. i now had so many connections in la.

the drive was very long, there was a lot of la traffic. i noticed emma wasn't with us again. however, i didn't want to bring it up, as i knew that bethan really liked ethan, and... girl code, you know?