little mix

"come on, if we want to get there in time for little mix, we need to get drinks now." bethan said, ushering us all to the drinks stand. I bought a large slushie(if you don't know what this is its like a crushed juicey drink thing) as did bethan and sara, james and ian buying lemonade. we made our way over to the main stage, stopping briefly to view some of the smaller acts performing on smaller stages. ian said something about downloading some of their music, but i wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying.

when we finally arrived at the main stage, not many people were there yet, meaning we had a vincent view quite close to the front. the performance wasn't starting for another 15 minutes so we sat down on the dry grass and decided to play never have i ever. james wanted to go first, so we held out all our fingers, ready to count down.
"never have i ever, given someone a blowie in a mall bathroom!" he smiled, proudly holding up his ten fingers. bethan slowly put her left thumb down, sighing after realising she was the only one. "that's gross, do you know how dirty the bathrooms are?"
"i think our bathrooms are cleaner in england because it honestly wasn't that bad." she chuckled, quickly taking a sip from her drink before placing it back down. we went round the group, asking the questions have you smoked, drunk alcohol and done weed. i had put my finger down for drinking alcohol, bethan put two more down for weed and alcohol and sara put all three down. james and ian were shocked mostly by the alcohol one, but then we explained how the law is a bit different. it was then my turn.
"okay, um, never have i ever, been in love?" i asked, hesitantly. everyone looked around before choosing their answers, bethan put down her fourth finger, sara didn't. james just shrugged and had some more lemonade. ian frowned slightly and put his right thumb down. i was a bit shocked, i didn't think of ian as the kind of guy to admit to falling in love. but people can surprise you.

1 hour and 37 minutes later

"oh my god that was so good!" i exclaimed, jumping up as we walked towards the bin. sara and bethan shared my excitement but ian and james just laughed, seeing as they didn't really know the band. i sighed and wrapped my arm around ian's waist. "i'm sad that today is almost over, i'm excited for tomorrow though."
he nodded and slung his arm over my shoulder. "who else are we seeing today?"

i searched in my bag before finding the scrunched up flyer where we had crossed off the names of people we had already seen. i quickly crossed off little mix and put my pen away before handing the list to ian.

------
decided to make it a two day festivity. thank you guys for 4k! ily!!! also thank you for all the support and people saying they love this book!! it means the world to me guys!

vote/comment
~diggydoesit x