chapter 5

Chapter 5

The next few days weren't eventful unless you counted Ron firing accidentally at Professor Flitwick. One morning i awoken by the sound of clopping boots. I decided to get up early and go down to the lake. It was saturday morning. I was going to watch the Gryffindor team practice, but it was interrupted by the Slytherin team. They had a new seeker and when he stepped forward, I glared. It was Draco. I ran over with Hermione and ron but they got to him first. I only heard the end of the conversation.

" no one asked for your opinion you filthy little Mudblood" Draco spat at Hermione. I pulled out my wand but so did Ron. " you'll pay for that one Malfoy" i heard a bang and Ron went flying. My eyes widened and i ran over to see Ron puking up slugs while Draco fell over laughing. I glared and walked over to him with my arms crossed. Everything went silent when Malfoy saw me. Everyone on that field knew what was about to happen before it did. He wanted to be friends in public, that's what he got.

" hello Draco" i said pointing my wand at him. I saw him gulp as he stood up. He held his hands out in surrender. Everyone watched what happened next with smiles on their faces, even the Slytherins. I grabbed his ear and dragged him up to the school. Once we were out of sight i let him go. He looked at with fear.

" im Sorry Haylee" he said looking down.

" Sorry wont cut it Draco, or have you forgotten. I was raised a muggleborn. You promised, you wouldn't pick on them around me. I thought we were friends."

" i am sorry, Haylee. Maybe we wrong, maybe We are meant to be enemies" i shook my head" Draco, your my friend not enemies" i hugged him

" im not asking you to change. But i know there is good in you Draco." then i turned and walked toward the library. I sat down at one of the tables and laid my head down. The tears poured down my cheeks and i cried. Then i heard it a voice.

"Come.....come to me.....let me rip you.....let me tear you.....let me kill you" i stood up so fast i knocked the chair over running from the library. I hadn't realized the time. It was way past curfew , i must of fell asleep in the library. I some how made it to the common room with out getting caught by filtch.

" wattlebird" i told the fat lady and the portrait swung open. I collapsed on the sofa breathless just as harry came inside the empty common room. He sat down next to me and we sighed in unison .

" how was detention" i asked him with a smile

"i have to help Lockhart sign autographs" he answered." something weird happened during my detention. I heard a voice" i raised an eyebrow" i heard it to" i told and he shrugged.

" weird" he said getting up and going up the stairs. I went up to the girls dorm and fell asleep.

Little did we know the voice was only the beginning.