Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (part two)

The booming of the amplifiers sent me into a daze . Just as it did the first time I'd gotten to see them play . They were so good live . Even if iwasn't dating a member I would probably still be into them . 

They started playing mine and Nat's favorite song , "Mrs. All American" and we stood side-stage , dancing . Nat ended up twerking on me , and when Ashton looked over and saw he burst into laughter .

It's a good thing the music was so loud because otherwise with his famous "HYUKHYUKHUK" laugh , he'd look crazy laughing to himself like that . Well , crazier than he normally looks while he drums anyways . 

Once their set was over , they ran off stage , screaming . Michael ran straight for me , and pushed me against the wall , planting a rough kiss on my lips . "Jesus babe , whats into you ?" 

He grinned , and pulled me into his chest , pulling my chin up so that I was looking at him in the eyes . "I'm fuckin' pumped . That was amazing !! I wanna go party ." I laughed at how hyper he was being , and kissed him again . 

"Why dont we go have our own party in our hotel room ?" "DEAL . RACE YOU TO THE CAR ." He ran off flailing his arms like an idiot , screaming along the way . 

I'm dating a horny five year old . 

After greeting a few fans waiting outside the hotel , and in the lobby we headed upstairs . Once we were in the elevator he pushed me against the wall like before . Gripping my thighs and lifting them so that they were wrapped around his waist , he ground himself into me , kissing my neck and nipping at my skin . 

He slipped his hand under my skirt to grab my ass , before smacking it . "Fuck , Michael.." I gasped . He sat me down and grabbed my hand , and hurried to our room , sparing no time getting our key card out of his wallet and unlocking the door .

Once we were inside , I decided to have some fun . As much as I hated to keep him waiting , I knew he'd thank me for this later . 

"Hang on just a second . I need to go to the bathroom ." "Nice timing kitten ." "I can't control my bladder . And you pressing on my stomach didn't really help any . He scoffed sarcastically and walked over to the bed , sitting down on the edge .

Quickly slipping the lingerie out of my suitcase and running to the bathroom before he saw what I had in my hands . 

The black lace on the bralette framed my breasts perfectly , and kind of made me feel really friggin hot to be honest . I slipped on the matching lace thong and kimono and mentally prepped myself for what was about to happen . 

I've never done anything like this so hopefully I won't look too stupid . 

I walked out of the bathroom , closing the door quietly so that he wouldn't notice me walking out . 

He has his eyes focused on the tv , watching some kind of show about aliens . He'd already gotten undressed down to his underwear too . Easier access for me I guess .

"Mikey..." I said seductively , posing for him . When he turned his head to face me , he looked like he just saw God . "You look like your dick just exploded ." he chuckled , "Only a little bit . Now comere , gorgeous . I'm not waiting any longer ." 

I walked over to Michael , swaying my hips side to side as I did so . I sat on his lap , straddling him . I kissed him gingerly , running my nails lightly over his bare back , making him shutter . Brushing my tongue against his lips , he pushed his into mine , deepening it . 

I moaned into his mouth from the contact , feeling his growing erection getting harder , brushing itself between my legs . I pulled away , tugging his bottom lip with me . "How bad do you want me baby ?"