하나

ᴼᴺᴱ

ᴼᴺᴱ

Jeongin skipped into hobby lobby with a smile on his face as his homemade earrings swayed. He swirled the lollipop he had in his mouth as he walked over to the art supply section.

He'd recently run out of paint and he was glad his aunt was rich. He grabbed the needed amount and colors and walked over to grab another sketchbook. He's filled all his books with drawings, earring designs, clothing designs, and shoe designs. Most of them though were just random drawings.

He paid and smiles at the lady as he left the store. He lightly swings the bag as the newly found autumn wind blew.

Summer had been fighting like a toddler to stay and take over the weather but autumn was having zero craps about summer's attitude.

His walking came to a stop as he saw a little girl sniffling. He walked over, gaining the girl's attention.

"What happened?" Jeongin asks as he squatted down. "M-My stuffy is up there. Some mean kids threw it up there," She explains pointing up the tree. Jeongin frowns and places his bag down. "I'll get it," The girl's face brightens as Jeongin walked over to the tree. He climbed up and grabbed the stuffed cat.

He frowned at the conditions. It was dirty and had ripped. He climbed down and the girl frowns. "Aww...I'll have to get a new one," She sighs. Jeongin thinks before smiling. "I can fix it. I'm really good at sewing." The girl's face brightens. "R-Really! Oh, thank you!"

Jeongin smiles as the girl hugged him tightly. "Come here tomorrow at this tree around 10 in the morning."

She nods her head and she breaks the hug. "Okay! Thank you again, mister!" Jeongin laughs as the girl runs back over to the playground. Jeongin smiles as he walks over to his bag and picks it up.

Jeongin begins his walk again back to his house. He walked past a trash can and turned around and threw his lollipop stick away since he had eaten the cherry-flavored hard candy already. He checked his phone and quickened his pace.

He got into the neighborhood and smiles at the little kids who were playing outside with dolls. He opened the door to the small, three-bedroom, one-story house and slipped his shoes off.

"I'm home!" Jeongin's voice echoed through the house.

A middle-aged lady with her brown hair in a messy bun walked down the hall. "Hello, sweetie, what's that?" Jeongin looks down then back up to his aunt. "It's a cat stuffy. Some kids threw it up into a tree from a little girl. It's really beaten up so I asked if I could fix it then bring it back to her. She agreed with the idea of course." His aunt laughs at his explanation and walks over to ruffle his fading pink hair.

"Okay. I'll make dinner," She says. "Okay! I'll be in my room," Jeongin says as he walks over to his "room". It wasn't really his room, well it was. He moved a lot of his art equipment that it crowded his room. He took the attic instead.

Yes, they have three bedrooms, but the third one was a guest room. Jeongin didn't mind, he enjoyed his attic space. It was large enough that he could have a tent with beanbags, fairy lights, a radio, and three thick blankets on one end of the room while the other had his bed, dresser, and decorated unused boxes as side tables. He had extension cords to light up his lamps and to charge his phone up there.

He opened his art room door and placed his bag down near his paint supply. He placed the stuffed animal down to exaim it. He frowned and started to remove the old stuffing and throwing it away.

He walked over to the laundry room and tossed it into the washer and started it.

"Aunty! Is food ready yet?" Jeongin asks as he walks down the hall. "Almost," She answers. "Okay! I was thinking of making the kitty some clothes, should I?" Jeongin asks as he hops onto the counter once he had entered the kitchen. "I don't know. You are fixing it."

Jeongin thinks for a second before shrugging his shoulders. "I'll make the kitty a bow," Jeongin says as he hops off the counter and goes to the living room.

After dinner was made and they had eaten, Jeongin cleans the dishes while his aunt goes to her room.

He heard the dinging of the dryer since half-way through dinner he switched it. He walks over and took it out, smiling at the light brown stuffy that was now clean.

He walked over to his art room and sat down at his desk. The face was fine along with the ears so he moved to the body.

One of the front legs had a small rip so he simple stitched it back together.

He sighed as he saw a big rip on the side. He grabbed some stuffing and filles the cat up.

He gets an idea and smiles.

After fixing the stuffy, he exited the room after turning the light off. He went back up to the attic and changed into sweatpants and a shirt.

He walked over to his bed and laid down, getting under the covers and staring at the glow-star stickers he placed on the ceiling.

He smiles in content and closes his eyes. He rolled onto his side and drifted off into wonderland.