Pitch Black (ONESHOT)

Start from the beginning

"I will shut my mouth because it’s the best thing for me to do. I don’t want to ruin his life... Our life... I’m sure if I tell them, they will ask me “How did you tolerate that crime?” or “Why didn’t you tell us after all those long years?” or something like that"

I sent that message while looking with a poker face at my phone, my eyelids are down and starts to ache because of the tiredness. After a few minutes of standing like some kind of a statue, I reminded something and it made me came back to reality. As I said sleepily and teary eyed because yawned "What’s the time?”. I slipped my right hand into my pocket then looked at the time. Then I gave a 'what the fuck face' as I said "Crap! It’s going to be 10pm and I’m really dead if I oversleep tonight an-" something interrupted me, my heart started to pound so fast, my face is starting to sweat “What is this feeling? I guess I already did feel this kind of feeling in the past?' as I start to hold my fist. I look at my surroundings but all I saw was pitch black. 

The next day I woke up, I rubbed my eyes as I stretched, I crawled over the floor to find my phone and I found it on the floor next to me “What did happen?”  I get my phone off the floor then put it on the bed then slowly stand up straight but the wind is cold over my skin I looked down and as I look down I saw it... I saw blood (not literally the blood but the other way around) on my private area, then I touched my lips slowly and gently “Something seems wrong” then it hit me. As I panicked, I collected by clothes scattered on the floor then put my clothes on before someone saw me naked. After putting my clothes on I went off my room then to the shower, took off my clothes then start to pour water on my hair i started to scrub my skin... My whole body to get all the blood and to get rid of the filthy smell I have. I tried to remember what happened last night but i can’t remember a thing. After a few minutes, I’m done taking my shower. I walked back to my room, put on my school uniform then started to comb my hair in front of the mirror. As I was combing my hair, my tears started to fell down my cheeks. “I don’t know why, but I’m crying” I tried to get rid of my tears by rubbing my eyes or smiling but I just ended up crying more, I curled myself into a ball, hugged my knees tight as i sobbed face down "Why? Why? Why? I don’t like being here... I want to die... But I can’t... onegai...  Someone save me... onegai...” I kept on crying but I tried to remain silent while crying (does that makes sense?) 

I went to school with shallow eyes due to the nonstop crying for half an hour. But I still wore that fake smile that deceived everyone, since I can make a good lie. 

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

I ended up walking on the 2nd floor of our school building. It’s kinda high and exhausting. 

It’s already 4 o'clock in the afternoon and everyone headed out of their respective classrooms.

I putted my backpack on the chair when I arrived at the top.  “I’M ALREADY HAPPY" as I smiled not a fake smile but a pure contented smile. I climbed on the roof then immediately jumped off the building. 

When I opened my eyes, all i see is a crowd of people surrounding me... I tried to move my fingers but something is weird I can’t move them and I started to feel numb and the pain that I felt earlier started to fade away, my tears are falling down my cheeks but I’m still smiling then I closed my eyes and I slept in the dark place. “It’s the end of my life and the end of my pain and sorrow, I’m happy now... I guess but am I really happy or not?”

SOMEONE'S POV 

I saw a crowd of people. Out of the curiosity I ran towards them but as I came near I was shocked and tears started to fall down my cheeks. I’m strong but i never thought I would cry like this, it’s hard for a boy to cry right? I knelt down, held her hand "Hey! Wake-up! Stop this joke! I’m right here so please open your eyes, I’m not kidding!" I held her hands tight "Wake-up please... “then I sobbed my face down her hand, I can’t take the pain... Then I looked around my surrounding as I yelled "Why the heck were you only standing! Call a doctor and an ambulance, Bitches! Stop standing there and help me here!"