Marieta rolled her eyes and walked past me, why does she hate me so much it hurts my heart that I never even knew I had.

She's my queen even though she doesn't know it yet.

I will get her back just not yet, Father said it's too early.

And there's no way in heaven this little boy is going to get what's mine.

Making sure Marieta was out of the sight I ran up to Nathan and picked him up by his neck pinning him to the wall.

"She's mine you hear me? She's MINE!"

I let go of my grip causing him to drop unconsciously to the ground.

"He'll be alright" I said to myself brushing it off and walking to the main hall where Venable and Marieta were.

I walked in catching everyone's attention but hers.

"Miss Venable I'll like to have some alone time with Miss Mania." My voice echoed around the room finally getting Marieta's focus.

"Sure Mr Langdon." She faced down motioning everyone to leave the room.

I sat opposite Marieta while she looked away to the fireplace.

"You alright?" My voice cracked as soon as I saw a tear roll down her soft cheek.

Marieta's POV

I turned away to face him but my focus were on his hands nervously fiddling.

"Look Langdon I'm going to be honest with you, there's something about you that lures me in I don't understand this feeling but...I lose myself in you, I know you are hiding something from me can you just please be honest with me so I can get over this?"

"Come with me." Was all he said.

I watched his tall figure disappear into the dark hallway snatching be back to reality as I quickly jolted up and ran to follow behind as we both entered his office.

The melted candles burnt hotter and hotter as we stepped in. I watched his blonde curls bounce on his shoulders with every step he took before turning to face me.

"Take off your dress." His lips marvellously curled up in a smirk.

"Excuse me I will not!" I folded my arms with a huff before jumping in my spot as he placed his large manly hands on my shoulder, caressing my back all the way up to my shoulder sliding off my dress as my eyes stayed fixated onto his flawless face with my mouth slightly open getting lost in his ocean eyes while letting him do his thing.

I was now just in my bra and underwear in front of a beast.

"Lay on the ground." His words so commanding but intimating, feeling my body move against my will, my back laid flat against the cold biting freezing marble floor looking straight up at him before kneeling beside my powerless body.

"My love, you'll soon remember." The beast spoke out but with a voice of an angel, his hand laced with mine giving me no choice but to grip harder for comfort with all this fear rushing through me.

"Father It's time, let her see the truth, bring back my queen."

I watched as a tear rolled down his soft cheek dropping onto my own. I was still on the floor but felt as if I was floating, my head spun like a carousel that started to strangely speed up having me to have a hard grip onto Langdon's hand. I wanted to get up and lash out on him but my back was glued onto the now warmed up floor by my body's temperature caused by adrenaline rushing through my veins. Did he want to hurt me?