Broken heart KamiBaku/KiriKami

A/N: In thus story the students are told to share a dorm with another student. Kamanari is sharing the dorm with Bakugou. Also picture found on pintrest.
—————————————————
Kamanari's pov
I have been dating Bakugou for a while but sometimes I wonder if really is my boyfriend. For about a month now he has been avoiding me, talking to me less, and he is never in our dorm now. Me and Bakugou were supposed to have a movie night tonight. But like always he is somewhere else. Every time I ask him where he went he is always like,
'Sorry, I was busy.' or he says ' I just lost track of time.'
Bakugou has been giving me so many excuses now a days I wonder if he's cheating on me.
" No way! He wouldn't cheat on me. Right?" I ask my self as I start to grab the blankets and stuff from the walk in closet. It's 8 pm we both agreed to start watching the movie at 7.
" Where is he?" I say as I grab my phone and open up his contacts.
—————————————————
You:
Katsuki where are you?
—————————————————
It's been 5 minutes and Bakugou still has not responded to my text. I decide to call him.
' The person you are trying to call is not available at this time. Please try again later or leave a message-
I hung up the phone and threw my phone on my bed.
" UGH! Katsuki! Where are you?!" I angrily walked to my closet and throw on a sweatshirt over my tank top. I take the elevator down to the first floor, that's where the common room. I saw kirishima just chillin on the couch talking with Mina. I walked up to them and asked,
" Have any of you guys seen Bakugou? He was supposed to be in our dorm room like an hour ago but he isn't there." Then Kirishima and Mina looked at each other with worried expressions. Mina nodded her head and Kirishima then spoke,
" Kamanari I'm sorry I really don't know how to say this...but Bakugou has been cheating on you with Ura-."
" N-No! Bakugou wouldn't do that! I know he wouldn't!" I say as fear comes over me. I run back to my dorm and slam the door. I pick up my phone and try to call Bakugou but once again no answer.
  " THAT IS IT! I'M DONE!" I storm out of my dorm again and march my way down to Urarka's dorm. I pound on the door, and no one answered. I turned the door knob and luckily for me it was unlocked. I walk in somewhat calm then I became livid.
" WHAT- KATSUKI! WHY!" I scream waking up Uraraka. They were both cuddling in each other's arms asleep until I woke that traitor up.
" Wait Kamanari! It's not what it-."
" How long?!" I ask him livid as ever
" What do you mean how long Kamanari?"
" DON'T BE AN IDIOT BAKUGOU! HOW LONG HAVE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HER!" I yell pointing at Uraraka.
" About 2 months." How can he say that so bluntly?!
" We dated for 5 months! Then you decided to cheat on me?! What happened?! Did I do something wrong?" I ask him losing my voice.
" Guess I just lost interest. Look I'm-."
" Hold up a minute! You lost interest in me and you thought cheating on me was the best way for me to find out?!" I yell as tears began to fall. He stayed silent. I walked over to him and slapped him square in the face.
" I can't believe you Bakugou! You are such a liar! I never want to see you are talk to you ever again! Do you understand!" I walk out livid and slam the door behind me.
" I-I should have of listened to Kirishima, h-he was right." I stopped wherever I was and slide down against the wall.
" Why am I so stupid! I-I thought he was the one, my significant other." I knew that I was sobbing in the hallway but you know what, I just don't care anymore.
Kirishima's pov
It's around 9:30 then I tell Mina that I am going to go to bed. We said our good nights and I took the elevator to the second floor. As the elevator doors open and close once I get out I heard a sound in the distance. I got curious and followed the strange noise. I turned a corner then I saw Kamanari on the ground. I rushed over to him immediately.
" Kamanari? What happened, why are you crying?" Then it hit me.
" Oh no... Kami..." I wrap my arms around him and pick him up. I start walking to his dorm. His dorm room is right next to mine.
   " Is your door unlocked?" I asked Kamanari as he let's out a muffled,
  " Mhm" I open up his door and put him down. I turn on the lights and close the door. I turn around and see Kamanari on his bed, face buried in his pillow and see his body shaking. I walk over to him and sit on his bed.
  " Kami, do you wanna to talk-."
   " I-I'm sorry! I-I should have of l-listened to you. Y-You were r-right. I-If I only-."  He says as he moves his face away from his pillow. 
  " It's alright Kamanari. Would you like to talk about it?" He shakes his head no at first. His next action took me by surprise.
   " C-Can I-I h-hug you?" He ask's me with major blush on his face. I nod my head and not even a second later he hugs me so tight like he's holding on to me for dear life.
Kamanari's pov
When I asked Kirishima if I could hug him he said I could but I still blushed.
  " I-I really thought he was the one, b-but why? Why did he have to brake my heart into a million pieces? Why?! What did I ever do wrong?!" I say clutching onto him even more.
   " Kami, you didn't do anything wrong. If anything Bakugou is the one who messed up. You are just perfect... you are amazing. If Bakugou said anything else besides that then he is dead wrong."
   " Bakugou sometimes said that I was the stupidest person in the world. I-I kind of feel that way right now. I-I don't feel needed, I bet no one would even notice if I died." I say out loud without even realizing what I just said to Kirishima. I looked up at him and he was crying now.
  " K-Kirishima? Why are you-?"
   " DON'T EVER SAY THAT! NEVER EVER! DO YOU HEAR ME KAMANARI!
I backed away from Kirishima as he was yelling. I never knew he could get so angry, he never seemed like the type to get this angry.
" Kami... please don't be scared of me. I-I didn't mean to scare you."
  " I-I'm sorry Kiri... I'm not thinking straight. I-I promise I won't do anything to harm myself." I felt Kirishima intensely staring at me in my eye, like he's trying to see if I spoke any kind of dishonesty to him. With him staring at me so intensely I feel slight blush rising. I look away to the side.
  " Promise?"
  " I promise."
   " Well it's getting late I should head back to my dorm." Kirishima said as he got up from my bed. I quickly grab his wrist without even knowing what I was doing.
  " I-Is there something wrong Kamanari?" I look down to see that I'm holding his wrist. I don't want him to go. I like it when he was here with me and I honestly don't know why.
  " C-Can you s-stay with m-me?"
   " Y-Yeah." I let go of his wrist, then he just kind of awkwardly sits in my bed.
  " Kiri are you ok? You look uncomfortable?"
  " I'm fine I promise. Just a little sleepy." Now that I think about it it is pretty late.
  " Let's go to sleep then." I go to turn off the light and I don't even turn off the light but Kirishima is out cold.
  " heh." Is all I say before I turn off the light and go to sleep.