Profanity! Reader x Aizawa !NSFW!

⇘(Y/n)'s POV⇙

"Fuck you too Bakugo!" I yelled at Bakugo who was swearing at me in an unpleasant manner. It was the end of the day in homeroom and everyone was leaving class quickly to get to hero studies with All might.

Aizawa sensei seemed to have heard my swear and immediately sat up and came over to us. "(L/n)! Was that a swear I heard?" Aizawa crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"He swore at me first!" I pointed at Bakugo and glared at him. "You're the one who pissed me off!" Bakugo fired back and growled. "Well-" "that's enough!" Aizawa barked and that immediately shut me up.

"Bakugo, I've already given you many disciplinary warnings for swearing but you never seem to stop. It seems impossible at this point so you can just go home. As for you (L/n), you stay." Aizawa said and waited for Bakugo to leave.

Bakugo glared at me and walked away, but before completely leaving the room he turned and gave me the finger. I instantly returned the gesture back and he just left the room muttering shit under his breath.

Aizawa walked over to the door and slid it closed then returned to me. I stood there getting ready for the lecture of my life. "(L/n) you know swearing is bad and immature, right?" He stood in front of me waiting for a response.

"Uh yeah? Even though I've swore in class like how many other times now?" I raised my brow at Aizawa. "Hm, I must've not heard then, because if I did we wouldn't be having this talk right now. Swearing is inappropriate and childish. There's no use for it."

"But Bakugo swears all the time! And he doesn't get much shit for it!" I argued. "Watch your mouth." Aizawa grabbed my jaw roughly and I yelped, looking at him surprised. "Bakugou is a special case...you however...I need to keep you pure...I must punish you to do so..." Aizawa growled and used his foot to hook the back of my knee, making my knee weak and eventually giving out to the weight and I was forced in a kneeling position.

"W-wait! Punish how?!" I asked and frantically looked at my teacher then at his tent of a pants; piecing everything together like a puzzle. AM I ABOUT TO GIVE HIM HEAD?!

"You're going to get your mouth washed out but without the soap!" Aizawa barked at me as he unzipped his jumpsuit all the way and fished into his black boxers for his hard on. I stayed kneeling, feeling helpless even though I can easily break away...did I want this? I mean this is really hot...I've always wanted to do this for Aizawa but as a punishment?...nah okay this is hot. I guess I should just receive my punishment. I thought to myself as my teacher pulled out his hard member, it throbbed with want and it was aimed right at me.

"I-I- uh- I've n-never done this b-before. What if I mess u-up??" I looked worriedly up at my teacher and he raised an eyebrow, "you won't be doing anything, (L/n)." He said in a low voice and used his hand to press my cheeks harder to pry open my mouth. I whimpered before Aizawa shoved his hard cock into my mouth and down my inexperienced throat; gagging harshly as if I had to throw up. Tears quickly formed in my eyes and I instinctively grabbed his wrist with both of my hands for dear life.

"No touching." He growled and used his scarf to restrain my arms behind my back and out of the way, rendering me fully helpless now. I looked him in the eyes with want, lust, and concern. He looked down on me with the sense of justice, lust, and annoyance. He definitely looked like he was trying to accomplish something, a mission, teaching a lesson...

He began to rock his hips back and forth, his cock moved in and out of my throat at a normal pace making me gag every so often, tears ran down my face. He began to speed up his movements, moving his hand from my jaw to my head, grabbing a fist full of my hair and using it as leverage to bob my head along his shaft as he thrusted in and out.

"This is why we don't swear, (Y/n).  You won't get punishments like these. Now I hope you're learning your lesson!" Aizawa harshly thrusted his hard member back down my throat causing me to let out a cry, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in through my nose to stay grounded. Goddam this is hot!! I mean it's kind of uncomfortable but I like to be shut up by my own teacher. The feeling of his hot hard member sliding up and down my throat made me excitable, wet with anticipation.

Aizawa began to repeatedly thrust his cock down my throat harshly, making a wet gushy noise as he did, he continued to bob my head but it got rougher. He let out a few groans and suddenly he sped up to the most he could before stopping completely, holding my face into his stomach with his man hood filling my mouth and throat. His balls were touching my chin, warm strings of cum soon filled my throat and even over flowed out of my nose, making me feel even more gagged than before.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I let out a muffled moan. Aizawa kept his member in my mouth for a few seconds, breathing heavily. I felt so dazed and lustful, I couldn't release but at least Aizawa got to...I just remembered this was a 'punishment', I enjoyed every second of it. Finally Aizawa pulled out of my mouth and let go of my hair, stepping back to look me over at what he's done.

I took a moment to recover and swallowed his load. Aizawa leaned down, grabbed my jaw and licked the cum that was leaking out of my nose before standing up straight and letting me free from my restraints. "Have you learned your lesson now?" Aizawa questioned me and I stood up shakily, "Uhm, yeah. I think so..."I said, unsure if I actually did learn a lesson. "You think so? Or do you know so?" Aizawa narrowed his eyes at me, "I know so." I lied.

"Good. No more swearing. You're free to leave now." Aizawa tucked his flaccid member back into his boxers and zipped up his jump suit, watching
me as I grabbed my bag and walked to the door, turning awkwardly, "s-see you tomorrow, Aizawa sensei!" I flashed him a smirk, opened the door and left.

Aizawa leaned on his podium and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose to reduce the headache he just suddenly got; mind flooded like a snow globe, thoughts of me flew around like the fake snow... and I was busy hurrying home to release the tension growing in my stomach caused by my teacher....

I probably will swear again.