Camping! aizawa x Student Reader

(Y/n)'s  POV

First night of summer camp was interesting...I couldn't go to sleep at all! It was like 11:47pm....

I have to wake up early tomorrow! I sighed. I shared a room with the rest of the girls from 1-A we had beds lined up beside each other on the floor and everyone else was asleep.

I decided to get up and head, stealthily out of the cabin. Once I manoeuvred my way around the other girls, I carefully and quietly opened the door and slipped out.

The night sky was beautiful! I could see the Milky Way and a bunch of beautiful bright stars.  In the city I couldn't see much but out here! I can see everything!

The boys cabin was across from the girls cabin and the teachers cabin was in between the girls and boys cabin.

I looked towards the teachers cabin to make sure no one was there. There was no one there...good. I took a right and walked into the woods.

I wanted to find a nice place to sit and admire the night sky.

Aizawa's POV

I woke up at 11:40pm. I was asleep at 9 and I was having a good sleep until I had a fucking sad and terrible dream.

It was about (y/n) being kidnapped and I went to save her but once I got there, the kidnapper killed her and I couldn't even save her.

It wasn't a good feeling....I couldn't go back to sleep so I went to the kitchen to drink some water and clear my mind.

I snuck out of my room and went to the kitchen and filled myself a cup of water.

I took a sip while looking outside the window.  I saw (y/n) come out of the girls cabin and look at the sky. I moved away from the window so she wouldn't see me.

She then looked over to the teachers cabin and went into the woods.

Where is she going? I downed the glass of water and went outside to follow her. I kept my distance and watched her every move.

I was in a black t shirt and a black and grey baggy plaid pj pants. Good thing I had my capture weapon with me.

(Y/n) went to the edge of the cliff and stared up and the sky.

She really shouldn't be out of the cabins at this time! I'll have to punish her now..

I got sorta close to her and threw my capture weapon at her. It wrapped around her tightly. I yanked it, making her turn to me.

She yelped and stared at me with wide eyes. "Up after bed time and out of the cabin after dark. You will have to be punished for this (L/n)."

(Y/n)'s POV

Aizawa's capture weapon was tight around my body. I sucked in a breath realizing Mr. Aizawa would probably give me a terrible punishment. One involving extra working out and extreme exhaustion.

"Please Mr.Aizawa! Don't punish me for this...I couldn't sleep and all I want to do is look at the night sky." I explained.

Aizawa seemed to calm down a bit and he sighed. "You're supposed to wake up early tomorrow...you need as much sleep as you can get to keep you awake for training." He retracted his capture weapon and crossed his arms.

I breathed out a breath of relief. "I know...but I'm sure I will manage in the morning." I chuckled and looked at my shoes. I heard Aizawa sigh and approach me. I looked up to see him in front of me with a soft expression on his face.

"I'm sure you won't but it's up to you. I guess I'll supervise you while you're out, I can't sleep either." He said and walked past me to the edge of the cliff and sat down.

I joined him and did the same. We sat in silence, gazing at the infinite void of space above us. "What's your reason for not sleeping? Usually you're always tired..."I asked Aizawa and side eyed him for a response.

I seen him lower his head and look away. "I just had a...shitty dream that bothered me. I don't feel like going to sleep cause of it." He admitted.

I turned my head to fully face him. "What was the dream about?...if you don't mind me asking." I fiddled with the hem of my shirt, suddenly feeling shy.

Aizawa looked up at the sky again. "The...dream was about you. You were kidnapped and I tried to come save you but you were killed before I could even get to you." I furrowed my brows in concern for aizawa's feelings. He must've felt so let down.

"...are you okay?" I questioned. Aizawa turned his head to me and a faint smirk could be seen. "Yeah, it was just a dream. But it makes me feel better knowing your safe." He looked away, presumably before he showed any real emotion towards me.

I smiled to myself and sneakily inched over to Aizawa and put my arm around him, comfortingly. I felt him tense under my touch but slowly relaxed as time went on. Surprisingly he didn't say anything or do anything about my slightly risky move.

I actually felt him almost lean against me. I returned my gaze to the star scattered sky and silently sighed. We sat next to each other appreciating one another's company.

I felt my face warm up realizing I was sitting at an edge of a cliff, secluded, with my favourite teacher, holding him....this was the best night ever!

Suddenly I felt Aizawa rest his head on my shoulder. "Thanks, (y/n)...I needed this." He sighed. My smile only grew wider and my cheeks only grew redder. "No problem, Mr. Aizawa."

A few minutes later I heard snoring...I looked down at Aizawa to see he was out cold. I'm glad I was able to help him sleep. I giggled at how cute he was. This was by far the best night I could ever have! I wonder what other endeavours this camping trip holds for me and Aizawa.

Now I gotta make sure we both don't fall off this cliff-

(A/N yeetus the FEETUS! Alright so, my main intention for this story was for Aizawa to find you, capture you, and basically fuck you right there on the cliff as punishment. But I decided to make it fluffy. Bro my 14 year old mind was fucked. I mean it still is but the only difference is that I'm15 now-
That doesn't matter tho! EEEE)