Mind Fuck Maze

After a couple steps forward, it occurred to me I should check behind the draperies. The cloth felt a lot softer than it looked. I was expecting simple cotton, but they almost felt like smooth liquid between my fingers. This hall was definitely more respectable than the others. Behind the surprisingly heavy draperies the wall looked as though it was dripping, but nothing else was to be seen. I sighed gently and moved on, making sure to alternate sides often so I didn't miss any. Eventually, I found myself to be bored. This hallway seemed to be much longer than the others, and I kept stopping to check and see the same dripping pattern behind each and every drapery. My adrenaline was all out. All I really wanted was a nice nap. If my insomniac ass did manage to fall asleep before mystery bitch fucked around some more, I imagined I would've been awakened by nightmares. And possibly mystery bitch fucking around.

I looked ahead at how much hall remained, and if I had to guess, I'd say I was only halfway done. I couldn't see either end of the hall anymore. Just endless, identical rows on each side. Though, the right side seemed to have something interrupting the pattern. A candle was missing, and where it should have been, a large, smooth rectangle of a slightly darker shade than the wall stood. A door. There was a side door out of the hallway. Not wanting to worry about coming back, I quickly checked the rest of the wall leading up to it and found myself in front of it not a minute later. This was it, what I'd been searching for the entire time.

My fingers brushed it gently as I took a moment to tell my hopes to stop flying so high. It was swelling in my heart, but I knew this could be just another trick or illusion. A deep breath in, and I was grasping the door knob. It was cool like the others but warmed quickly as I was stuck fighting with myself to open the door. I wasn't too sure I could handle another mind fuck. It'd been dubbed mind fuck maze at some point for a reason, however. Leaning on the door with my eyes clenched shut, I internally yelled at myself that I didn't have many other options. It was this door or finding where the end of the hall lead, which I knew was more than likely the kink room. I think I liked "room of temptation" better.

With a random burst of motivation, I quickly turned the knob before I could change my mind. Opening the door was a little more cautious. It slowly pushed in, and I peeked around it as if I couldn't just open it the rest of the way. The sight before me shocked me. I was back in the bedroom.

"How the-" My whisper choked in my throat; someone was inside this time. Mystery bitch? The door opened the rest of the way just in time for him to turn and face me. Yeah, my erection wasn't leaving soon.

"I told you already: 'All roads lead home.'" His voice made my legs tremble and my mouth dry.

"H-huh? Oh. Right." I guessed he felt the need to answer my partial question. My mind wasn't really on board; it was busy taking in every detail of the humanoid before me. No clue on his age, but he definitely wasn't some old human pervert. He could do well as a human model if he could hide his horns and tail. Light from a candle I hadn't previously noticed on the dresser glinted off his claws and drew my attention to the small, sharp additions. I could feel my mouth watering, and I was pretty sure the same was gonna happen soon downstairs. At that point, I was pretty sure I moaned, but I wasn't present enough to really know for certain. He smirked, and the soft candle light really showed off his little fangs.

I took my time admiring the shape of his facial features. He had a defined jawline, and his cheekbones were perfectly placed under sparkling, hazel-green eyes. I'd later realize the sparkle was one of amusement. There was a light dusting of a dark beard, and his head was home to a mop of curly dark hair flowing around his horns like a dark river. The dim lighting made it difficult to discern the exact coloring. He chuckled a deep, rumbling sound that I could swear echoed, but my fluttering heart and... nether region were the only ones to acknowledge it. My brain was busy wondering if he had muscles.

And damn he did. He was only wearing a black, flowing, open robe and what appeared to be sweatpants. His abs were completely on display, and the caramel color of his skin was making it that much harder for me to stand. And possibly harder in another way. Heheh... Other than that, he really wasn't all that ripped. He definitely had muscles, but they weren't quite on steroid level. Exactly my preference. As I should've expected of myself, my eyes wandered a bit lower, following his happy trail down to a fine V.

Either he could agree with my arousal, or he was big. Whatever the answer, I wasn't complaining.

He must've been watching my eyes because right at that moment a low laugh escaped his lips. He crossed his arms and shifted his weight onto one leg, and I knew he was completely aware I was hyper-focused on his every move.

"Not quite yet, little one." My brain wasn't completely on board, but I snapped back to reality as the room started melting away just like before.

"Wait. Stop." I was disoriented and curled in on myself, my legs finally giving out. When I judged it was safe to open my eyes, I was on my knees back in the hall. "Come on." I wasn't sure my legs would support me. My body was already weak enough without mystery bitch turning out to be some hot... some hot demon. What the fuck was he, some kind of incubus? Cause damn.