But I Wanna

I walked to the wall that caught my attention the most. Sure the handcuffs and other various bondage was pretty interesting, but I was drawn to the objects geared more towards pain. My teeth clenched tightly together as I took in the sight. There were so many things, I wasn't even sure what all of them were. A few knives were even laid out on fancy, dark purple, ring-bearer type looking pillow set off to the side on a dark wood desk. I could feel my body reacting, and I struggled to avoid the urges that were getting harder to ignore. Shuffling forward caused friction that damn near dropped me to my knees.

Barely catching myself on the desk, it started to sink in what I was doing. I was letting myself be held captive by, so far, nothing but my own feelings. A frustrated moan slipped through my teeth gripped onto my bottom lip, accompanied by the thought, "Would it really be so bad to be held captive in this room?" If the owner really knew how to use all this stuff, it'd probably be more than just mind-blowing. This got me thinking about the owner. I still had no idea who lived here, surely those footfalls were from a big guy. Shiver. The image came into my mind of an old, pedophilic creep, and a different shiver shocked me to reality. What if I was trapped by some old pervert? Fighting a gag, I stepped back from the tempting collection and tried to refocus on escape.

My path was stopped abruptly when I backed into something level with my upper thighs, and I almost shit myself in fear. I sucked in a painful gasp and spun around to see the leather padded table. It came as a surprise when my willpower kept me from testing the way it felt to at least sit on. With a much calmer inhalation, I took the time to scan the anatomy of the room. It was circular-shaped, and, standing in the middle, I was surrounded by a multitude of doors. Each was only a couple yards from another. Panic consumed me for a moment. Which one did I come through?! Luckily, I'd left it wide open. I could've just looked for the one with the stairs, but I didn't want to deal with running into the room illusion again.

Also, how did I know the other doors wouldn't have stairs. There was no way to know, or find an escape, without exploring each possibility. However, I hoped I was going to leave before I had to go through every one. And when I did, I was not going to step on the welcome mat on my way out. Now I just had to decide which door to go through first; the rest.. Well, I'd cross that bridge when I got there. I slight sense of confidence surged through me.

"I can get through this one step at a time." And speaking of "step", in marching band, "Left is always right."

I turned to the leftmost door and checked my resolve. Pretty solid. A small timid voice in the back of my head thought, "And away we go." Come to think of it, that voice may have been from Rick and Morty. The door looked less intimidating than I felt it should've. It was just a wood door painted black. It didn't even stand out against the almost-black brown walls. I really felt like it should've been looming over me and impossible to miss, but that's just what I'd done when I first walked in.

"The other side will probably make up for it... Fuckin' doors." The slight humor cheered me up a little as I reached for the cool, also almost-black brown, doorknob. Why was everything either deathly bright white or a deeply contrasting darkness I could barely see through? Slowly pulling the door open, I peeked around to see the ahead corridor was darkness themed. Cool. "This is gonna be great."

Taking my first step forward was a lot harder than I thought. I took my time staring at it as if I expected it to come to me first, and then I poked it tentatively with my toes to see if it was actually a flight of stairs. What I was seeing seemed to line up with what I was feeling. So why couldn't I put the rest of my foot down? I looked longingly behind me, wishing I could just stay and not have to worry about my safety or the life I was trying to live outside of this house. Too bad I might have to run from some old, gross monster of a guy.

Monster... I hadn't considered the possibility of some supernatural being living here. It was supposed to be a haunted house, and it even had a weird bloated, swirly heart bag that had to be supernatural. Fear prickled up my spine. I could feel my hair standing up, and it suddenly was a lot easier to march down the corridor. That room could stay behind me. Sure, I would love to have a dom with such an amazing collection, but I was going to have to pass on the whole thing if the dom was a creepy old man or heart eating demon.

I pulled my arms around myself and held my head down. The hope was that the position would make me feel as protected and invisible as it did in high school hallways. Apparently, I wasn't that invisible, but everyone acted like I was. I silently pleaded this would be the same scenario. If only I could get my mind under control, I would probably be fine. I just couldn't get the images out of my head that I'd seen online of hot, gay demon smut. Another shiver went through me, and I couldn't pretend my body had stopped reacting. I wasn't going to stop to relieve myself, though. It'd go away on its own after a while of these dark, annoyingly long hallways.

Another door stood before me, and I pulled up short from almost walking straight into it. It looked suspiciously like the one I'd used to get there. This didn't matter to me at the time. I was more worried about escaping the temptations that damned room had brought into my mind. It didn't seem like I could get my composure and focus together to save my life, which was possibly the exact predicament I was in. With another sigh, I reached for the also cool doorknob.