Eden side B

**This is the right after the encounter of Ohm and Krist at archery practice field , before Singto dispatched to the Southern region.

😂 I accidentally published so some people might already read this spoiler chapter. If someone read already that's alright. Now I added more details with 😉🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

As soon as Krist and Singto got on the car, Krist sat in the distance.

"...Baby, what's wrong?"
Singto put his hand on Krist's arm, but he shifted his arm far away.

"Baby?"
Singto looked at Krist from the side and touched his hand.

"No. Don't baby me. Not now."
Krist looked at Singto coldly and shifted his gaze to the window.

"....alright."
Singto sighed and sat still.

During the ride home, they hadn't spoken a word. As soon as the car arrived home, Krist rushed out of the vehicle, and he walked away quickly.

"Krist, wait!"
Singto called him from behind as he followed, but Krist didn't even look at him.

"Wait!"
Singto tired to grab Krist's hand, before he grabs it, Krist dash into their bedroom.

"Krist, please talk to me."
Singto begged by holding a hand.

Krist shook off Singto's hand and crossed his arms.

"Talk."
Krist waited Singto's response.

"Krist?..what?"
Singto looked in puzzled face.

"...If you don't want to talk to me, so be it. Our marriage is over."
Krist said calmly.

"What do you mean?"
Singto stunned.

"What do you mean? I'm confused. Do you think I am blind? I hate cheaters. I loved Ice very much because he was my husband, and I was raised like to be his obedient wife. BUT I was not stupid. I knew he cheated on me from time to time. I hated it even I had no choice but to accept them. Because I am a flower. I am not a perfect woman and not a man. I don't have big boobs that Ice like the most. I knew in my heart somewhere that he didn't love me the way I loved him. I was lonely, but I tried my best to be a good wife. But you?... I thought you love me the way I am."

Tears rolled down from Krist's cheeks.

"Krist....please...Don't say that. You know I love you. I love you more than anything. I love you the way you are. I can't bear to see you crying."
Singto said by looking at Krist's eyes.

"Then, why am I crying now ? Who made me cry? I know something is going on between you and the prince Ohm. Did you sleep with him?"
Krist glared at him.

"No! Never! I would never have an affair!! Krist. Please calm down and have a seat together."

Slowly Singto walked to Krist and embraced him and sat on the couch. Singto pressed his lips on Krist's forehead gently and Clasp his hands together and interlock Krist's fingers.

Krist didn't refuse this time.

"When I was 18 years old, I contributed to the war the most, so our King rewarded by giving Ohm to me, and I got a big promotion."

Singto sighed.

"Why? Why did he want you to have Prince Ohm?"

Krist's heart became uneasy.

-18 years old? I have married already!
Krist bit his lower lip with frustration.

"..I don't know. Our King insisted."
Singto kept his eyes on him.