Eden

** This is behind the scene mainly from Singto's side. there is no guarantee on any 'peaceful after story.'

🔞Warning - This story MAY contains mature content with hermaphrodite (androgynous) expression. If you don't like the idea, please do not read.

Singto flipped naked Krist by facing him down on the bed.
"Kitty, lift your butt a little higher, and hold your cute butt cheeks from the side and spread them for me."

Singto licked his upper lip seductively.

Krist glared at his handsome husband with teary eyes. He could see the excitement on his husband's dick, but he doesn't want to do it. It's too embarrassing!

"Show me your sexy pink hole for me."
Singto asked him gently.

"......."
Krist bit his lower lip with reddish cheeks.

"...what's the matter, Krist? Do you need my help?"
Singto asked him innocently.

Krist tightened his jaws. He knows his man. Sometimes he is very cunning!.

- What is that innocent face! I know you aren't!

"Kitty, Spread your butt cheeks, please?"
Singto asked Krist with the puppy's eyes.

-You!
Krist cursed his husband under his breath.

"Well, my kitten needs a little lesson."
As he said, Singto slapped Krist's butt lightly.

"Ahhh!"

Krist screamed. It wasn't hurt at all but was shocking for him. Although his pain tolerance level is shallow, the spanking gave him a new sensation. He could feel a different feeling because his penis became harder.

- What is this? W..Why?! I hate spanking!

Singto arched his brow and gazed at his kitten.
He didn't miss that Krist's innocent penis became harder.
Singto grinned and slapped his butt again.

"Ahh.N..no.."
Krist moaned.

"Baby? If you don't like it.."
Singto doesn't want him to cry even his body likes new experiences, if his mind is not with him, that abusing.

"... mmm...ahh"
Krist moaned again.

"Baby, do you like it, huh?"
Singto smirked.

Krist gazed Singto with a sweet alluring face. He flicked his tongue.

Singto gulped hard.

Krist cooed, and lifted his butt and grabbed his butt cheeks from each side. Slowly he started to spread with shaking hands. His whole body became crimson. Krist turned around and looked at Singto.

"P..please.."
A tear rolled down his cheek.

Singto gasped. He can't take it anymore!

-YES! my Krist is the best!

"Baby!"
He leaped at him.

---------------------------------->>>>>> -----------------------------

" Well, it seems like you have had a great time every day."
New glanced at Singto beside of him.

"......I'm living in Eden with my Venus."
All Singto's attention is on Krist, who is practicing his bow with a private teacher since last month.

"Oh gosh."
New rolled his eyes and shifted his gaze toward to the direction Singto has been watching.

Krist is practice with his teacher seriously. He sometimes nodded for his teacher's advice. He looks happier than a year ago. New was surprised to see how Krist changed now and how his friend is perseverant.