Chapter 8- Waking Up and Meeting a B***h

Note at the end about Tommy

Jaiden

When I woke up the sun was barely shining through the dark curtains covering the windows. As I try to move to sit up I feel strong arms pulling me back down to a toned and very comfortable chest. For a moment, I freeze not knowing what to do then I very slowly look up and see master half asleep.

With all my might, I try my hardest not a reach my pinkie finger up to master's face and poke his nose because he looks more handsome while sleeping even if that is not possible. But I do not have that much self-control when it comes to poking beautiful and adorable things.

I reach my pinky up to his face trying so hard not to move to fast or anything of the matter. Right when my pinky gets real close to his nose and I put my finger on his nose and press a very tiny bit. Just as I poke his nose master stirs and starts to wake up.

As fast as I can I bring my hand close to my chest but not before master catches it and bring it to his mouth and places a kiss right on my pinky. It's like he knew what finger I use to poke his nose with. Master starts to sit up and I began to panic knowing I went too far with poking his nose and now I'm going to be punished I just know it.

As master sits up, he moves the pillows around so that he is comfortably sitting up while resting against the headboard and with me resting my head on his lap as my body is cuddled up to the rest of the pillows and the blankets covering most of my body. (basically, his body is sideways on the bed facing the headboard). Once he gets situated, master puts his arms around me and brings me up to him then finally cradles me to his chest with his arms holding me close as I take in his warmth.

"Good morning my little Jaiden. How did you sleep?" Master asked while rubbing my back.
"I slept well M-master, thank you for asking. How did you sleep sir?" I asked looking up at him.
"I slept very good, especially with you right beside me" Master said making a blush appear on my face. "Let's get up and head down stairs for breakfast and to see your brother and Eric ok?" Master asked but it was no really a question it was more of a command but in question form.

Master moved to the side of the bed with me still in his arms as he puts his feet on the ground and Master sets me down on my feet. I move to the side a little to give him room so he can stand up but, as I am moving he puts his arms around my waist and brings me to him and put his face in my neck.

"Don't move away from me. Ever" Master said in a husky voice. "Y-yes Master I promise." I say looking at him as he looks at me right in the eyes. Master stands up with me still held against his chest, I look down and my feet are dangling below. Moments later he set me back down on my feet and takes ahold of my hand. "Let's head down stairs for breakfast my little pet," Master says.

We head out of his room and walks through the hall ways until we eventually reach the stairs. Hopefully Master never makes me walk to his room by myself, if so I think I would get lost. We walk down the stairs and then go through another hall until we end up in the dining room. As we walk in I see Tommy sitting in Eric's lap, moving his arms around trying to explain his dream last night, while Eric is trying to feed him some cereal.

I feel a tug on my hand and look to see Master is walking forward to the head of the dining table, when we get there, he takes his seat while I just stand there waiting for my instructions.

"Pet what are you waiting for? Come closer so I can put you on my lap" Master says motioning for me to come to him, which I do without haste. When I get close enough he picks me up by the waist and sets me on his lap to where we both are comfortably situated in the chair.

Master claps his hands and moments later servant enter the room bringing platters of breakfast food on them and setting them on the dining table. One servant comes into the room holding empty plains and setting them down in front of Master and Eric along with one smaller plate beside Master's plate and walks away back into the kitchen.

Master leans forward and starts putting eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, biscuits, and toast on the plates along with Eric doing the same. Master puts some eggs, sausage and a biscuit on the smaller plate and sets it back down beside the big plate.

"Jaiden, hun, do you know if Tommy if allergic to anything," Eric asks me while Tommy is looking at him then to me, doing that several times not liking that Eric is asking about him in front of him.

"No sir, I don't think he is allergic to anything sir but I do know that he does not like sour candy and please don't feed him Nutella it makes him throw up me as well," I say. "Oh, and Tommy loves eating hot chips and chocolate and vegetables but he does not like olives, also if he eats to much his stomach will hurt. Please please take care of my brother he is all I have." I said that last part really fast but they can understate me.

"Its ok Jaiden I love your brother very much and will take very good care of him thank you for telling me that" Eric says looking at my brother while Tommy is looking at me. Tommy then looks at Eric and at that moments Eric places a kiss on his nose. Tommy squeals loudly looking at Eric with a blush on his face and one hand covering his nose with the other on Eric's chest. "JJ that's me is first kissy, that a no no only JJ do that's" Tommy said smiling and giggling.

Eric just shakes his head before hold a piece of pineapple up to Tommy's mouth and Tommy takes a bite of it and things get quiet in the dining room again. As I am looking at the other pair I feel something poke my lips, I look at Master and see him trying to feed me some eggs off the smaller plates. I take a bit of the eggs and they are really good, Master then uses the same fork as me and gets some eggs for himself off the big plate. He does this for a little bit feeding me then him.

This last for about 10 minutes before we hear a door being slammed shut and a very annoying screeching voice is heard from the hall heading towards the dining room that we are in. As the voice gets closer an average height lady walks in to the room wearing a pink cocktail dress and 6 inch heels with her bleach blond hair hanging down, she looked pretty. She stops yelling when she sees Master and I are sitting together and Eric and Tommy sitting together, she walks over to Master and I and gets real close, too close.

"What is that thing doing on your lap Caleb? You are going to catch something if you not careful," the lady says reaching for me but Master puts his arms around me making her stop. "That thing has a name and its Jaiden and he is my pet so stop grabbing for him Now Julie." Master says looking at her with anger in his eyes.

"Well Me and Tommy are going to leave now because I don't want Tommy around a slut like her, he may catch something," Eric said picking up Tommy and walking out of the room going towards the stairs.

"Ooo wha as a slute? Eccy will tells mees what a slute is pleases?" I hear Tommy ask Eric in a cute voice. "It's a slut and that is some one who is icky in her case, so she is icky so stay away from her." Eric said to Tommy making sure we can all hear him as their voices fade away. (Tommy said "Oh what is a slut? Eric will you tell me what a slut is please?")

Once they are gone Julie's face starts to turn red, "Did you hear what the mutt said about me? Why didn't you say anything and why is that slut still on your lap get him off" Julie yelling this time she grabbed my arm yanking me but I pulled my arm away from her and turned my body, putting my face in Master's neck hiding. "Did you see what he did? How dare he pull away from me that little freak." Julie screams looking real red while I keep hiding, Master puts his arms around me holding me close and calming me down.

"Don't you ever touch him again do you hear me?" Master yells at her looking mad. "He pulled away from you because you hurt him and he was scared. Now Leave I don't want you in my house. Leave!!" Master yelled at her scaring both her and me. She starts to say something but does not and walks out of the room and seconds later we heard the front door being slammed shut.

"I'm sorry pet are you okay?" Master asked and I nod my head yes. "That's good. That woman you just met is Julie and she thinks she is my future wife but she is not. Now let's get done eating and head back upstairs." Master says then continues to feed me and him for 5 minutes that he picks us up and heads to the stairs. For the rest of the day Master and Eric and Tommy and I watched Movies in Master's room.

————————————————————

Please vote, comment, and follow!!!!!
Thank you
Sorry for the late updates.

Hey my cuddle plums!! I am deciding to change Tommy's age to 13 years old it is a personal decision I hope y'all are ok with that.