Chapter 7- Bath Time

Bathroom ideas are at the bottom

Jaiden

​After we are all done with our dinner the maids come and clear off the table while we just sit there doing nothing but breathing. After a few moments master scoots his chair back and stands up. "Ok it's time for you two little ones to have a bath." Said master as he turned towards me as if he was going to pick me up but before he did I held on to the chair as hard as I could.

​"Oh, come on little pet don't be like that. You don't want to be punished on your first night here. We are not going to hurt you I promise." Master said while he bent down and picked me up and this time I didn't hold on to the chair like before. "W-what about T-tommy?" I ask as I held onto master while looking at Tommy who is being held by Eric and looks half asleep.

​"He will be alright. Eric will take him to his room and give him bath there. Everything will be ok." Said master while he started walking upstairs with Eric right behind him. I haven't noticed that we left the dining room until we started walking up the stairs. When we get to the top master and I head down one hallway while Tommy and Eric head down another so I started to panic a little bit but stopped when master started rubbing my back.

​When we reach the bathroom in master's room, master sets me down on the counter and goes over to the big tub and starts the water. Inside the bathroom it was huge with a big shower and bath and with the toilet in another little room attached to the bathroom.

​When the temperature of the water was just right master comes over to me and sets me on my feet. "Now let's take your clothes off so you can get into the tub and washed up." Master says as he starts to take off my clothes but as he goes to take off my shirt I snap out of whatever gaze I'm in and keep my arms down so he can't. "Stop please? Please stop I'm scared please master I'm so scared." I beg him falling to my needs.

Master bents down to my level and put his arms around me and hugs me when pulls away after a little bit and put his fingers under my chin and makes me look at him. "Shh pet its ok. Everything is ok I'm not going to hurt you no one is going to hurt you. Now tell me what's wrong. What are you scared of?" asked master waiting for me to reply.

"I-I've never had a b-bath before I'm scared that I may drown" I said looking at master and then he chuckles a little before looking at me again. "It's ok pet. Bathes are fun and I promise I won't let you drown" master said and started taking my clothes off again and this time I let him. When my clothes are off master leads me over to the tub and helped me get on.

When I get into the tub, it is relaxing, the water is just the right temperature for me. As time went on master gets a cup off of the counter and pours some water on my head and then starts to wash my hair, it felt so good. After the bath master got me out of the tub and dressed. Now I am laying on his bed while he is taking a shower. When master got out of the shower he got dress and picked me up just to put me back on bed but this time under the covers as he got under them to and soon we both fell asleep.

(I'm switching the Pro. to Eric's while he is giving Tommy a bath)

Eric's Pro.

​I am walking down the hall towards my room with little cute Tommy in my arms he looks half asleep but he is going to have to wake up soon for his bath. "Come on little one it's time to wake up and have a bath" I said while rocking him to wake him up which it worked as he started to stir in my arms.

​"I's slewpy so noos" he said whining when I turned on the bathroom light but that didn't last long as I shushed him gently. "It's time for you to take a bath little one. Don't you want to be all clean for me? And after your bath I'll let you play in the tub for a little bit ok?'" I ask him as he starts to perk up at the mention of him getting to play.