Chapter 9

" I don't think we ever had to really argue when we realized what we wanted. Shit don't work when you think 1 and the other thinks 2 there needs to be a understanding before misunderstandings happen"

Naomi pov
"Man I'm starving I can't wait to eat I can eat a whole cow right about now" Naomi huffs and she lays her head on Jojo.
Jojo laughs as he wraps his arms around Naomi and kisses her forehead "I don't think a whole cow Naomi would fill you up, ever since you met me we been eating like we haven't eaten before" Naomi gets up from Jojo shoulder then looks straight "hey kci we almost here? It's been 30 minutes" kci stops at the light then turns around "if you don't sit yo ass down Ima show you what happends" he said as his lip tightens.
Naomi eyes get big then she shuffles in her seat making Jojo laugh "haha you go in troubleeee" he drags out like a child.

Jade POV
"Come on just give it to me devante!" Jade exclaims and she jumps up from the dead seat in the studio. "Please give his number I need to tell him something" jade pleads and she pulls her lip out.
Devante takes one last drag of his blunt the puts it out "man that dude happy where he at leave him alone I ain't doing shit" he says as he gets up heading to the door but before he could open the door jade jumps on his back "DEVANTE I WANT IT NOW" she starts to move side to side while jumping on his back. Devante starts to grab ahold of the nearby chair trying to get the crazy ass girl off him "shit okay get the fuck off bitch" devante says as he grabs his pager "the number is....."

Mary POV
I huffed as I drag out my cigarette, I lay in my cold lonely bed and pick up my notebook titled "Mary's keeper" I open to a new page and I began writing

Hello diary I believe that I haven't wrote since forever! With tours and music my career has became my husband and I must say....I'm proud to be married to the game I'm in. During the road I found love, his name is Cedric Hailey but his stage name is kci. I love the fact that I have someone to be with when I'm at my lowest but I have realized, do I go to him because he's my escape or is he just a habitat I can't break out of? I mean I love him but what is love? Seeing him with other females? The arguments? The addiction.... I see Naomi as someone I can go to just because she is the definition of an angel but sometimes I become envy of her life and I wish I could just be her even a day that girl is very—

I was interrupted by kci walking in the bedroom. He walks over and kisses me on the lips and heads to the bathroom starting the water. "Mary how come I haven't seen you in a week? No contact no attempt to let me know what's going on" I sit up and put my notebook on the dresser "no what the hell have you been doing kci? Who were you with tonight it's almost 2am for Christ sake! I don't owe you any explanation on my disappearance especially when you do shit that makes me separate from you" I let out a big huff and I pick up the lamp that was on my dresser and flung it in the bathroom " YOU DONT CARE THAT IM DEPRESSED AND BY ME BEING BY YOU MAKES ME MORE NUMB TO MY PROBLEMS" I wipe my tears then look at him then look back. "I'm going to the studio to finish this last verse....don't hit me unless you wanna live"

Jade
"Mmm you like that?" I said as I put my mouth back on devantes dick. From fighting to sex is just another day in the office for jade. I'm not stupid I knew he gave me a fake number so I had to do an extra mile to get that number cause honey, who gon handle me?
Though I hate devante guts and to be frank I didn't like what I was doing he was still easy to play with and I can tell from the start he was going to fall on Jojo with just he sucking him up. I finished and drunk some water he gave me the number... my plan was coming all together and I was living every part of it.

Naomi POV
"Ha! I don't know Jojo you're putting a girl on the spot!" I exclaim as I start laughing more then I already was. After the amazing night out with my honey Jojo and mama kci I must say, these boys are a mess.
"Damn Naomi it's not that hard you pushin it" Jojo shakes his head as he takes a sip of his wine "you acting like you dying if I don't like the answer"  currently Jojo and Naomi were playing 21 questions (more like 100) the questions began with silly questions and this one takes the cake. "Naomi how much do you think I weigh" Jojo repeats himself as he try's to hide his already big smile.
Naomi clears her throat as she softly chuckles "I think you weigh as much me" Naomi finally answers trying her best to not laugh
Jojo lays his back on the end of the couch and closes his eyes

She thinks I'm skinny 😏

"Okay my turn" Naomi says as she scoots closer to Jojo "but it's serious" she bits her lip and looks down "where are my edges currently hiding at?"

The room became hysterically laughing with the both of them too. "Naomi I'm tired let's go to bed" Jojo yawns as he gets up. Naomi follows him "let's go suga mama I almost forgot I have a photo shoot this morning!"