"Hey Klein, found this at the attic when I was trying to find my old pair of jeans, you can have it. Though it might be dad's, and it might help you keep a sense of time, plus it doesn't suit me." Ania exclaimed as she threw the pocket watch at me

The pocket watch were catched by my hand, it suited the black pair of jeans i was wearing.

"Thanks" i thanked her

"Well we better get going" She carried her luggage and moved ahead to the bus.

"Welp, bye mom" I moved ahead to the bus as i waved to mom.

The bus was quite spacious the people looked quite normal, others already know each other which seems weird since in the buses, freshmans are all arranged seperated from the sophomores, juniors and the seniors. There was an empty seat on the second row from the back, Ania is already seated next to our cousin 'Crene', though were a bit close Ania and she has been childhood friends since they were ever been together.

The empty seat is there, at the windowside of the seat is a girl, Hoodie on covering her face but it's easy to tell that she's a girl be cause of that small bump in her chest. Her hair was tucked behind the hood, she was wearing a pink hoodie bigger than her and seems to be listening with headphones covering her ears.

I've put the luggage at the bus shelf or i think that was what it was called. I sat at the empty seat, I gave her privacy as I too took my headphones out of my luggage earlier. It was a 3 hour trip to the University so until that i had a nap. I slept heads up with head phones on playing the full soundtrack of that musical about the renaissance (Something Rotten).

??? Girl's POV

5 mins earlier

The bus stopped, it was the last stop and my row has the only empty seat.

'Is it a girl or a boy? ,oh god i sound like a freak ,is he or she gonna like me ,oh no there going to hate me i gotta act cool.

I put my headphones on too scared to mess up I didn't play anything. I caught a glimpse of the person whos gonna seat next to me, he's quite tall and he didn't even bother to ask my name, who is this guy? The guy fell asleep listening to a musical, how'd I know the Volume was put into high and I think it was a particular song about making omelettes.

Well guy seems to like theatre too huh. The guy's face is a bit cute, that beared he has it's not quite visible but if you take a good look at his face from a close distance it's quite cute.

The trip goes on normal about 30 min later something happened. The bus had to scale a bumpy road. The guy from earlier know lounged to my shoulder, my cheeks had a tint of red, somehow bliss started to fill me and butterflies in my stomach. He smelled quite nice reminds me of mom's garden especially the chrysanthemums.

The guy opened his eyes slowly, as i tried to fake waking up.

Klein's POV

*thud*

I wake up lounged to the girl's shoulder, her hood dropped as her face showed, a bit cute as her cheeks are quite rosy. Her red hair waved as it shined reflecting the sunlight. She woke up too as i started being embaressed as i stood my self back to my normal position.

"Oh hi, didn't know you were there" She exclaimed with a joyful tone.

"I thought you were having a sound trip so i didn't bother intruding your privacy" Klein replied.

"Oh umm uhh, Introductions im Drianna Kingson call me Dri"
Dri introduced herself.

"Im Klein Axelbylon, call me by my first name or Axel if you want. Nice to meet you Dri." I followed.

There was a 10 second awkward pause until

"Sooooo Klein what club will you choose?" Dri asked

'Dramaa plsss' Dri thought

"Well it's a choice, i mean people says my acting is beyond an amature level or so that's what they say" I said

'Yaaaaasss' Dri again thought

"But I may change to chess since im a more of a player than an actor" I followed

'😭😭😭' Dri thought

"So what about you Dri?" I asked

"Huh, oh uh Drama Cra- I mean Dram club, I sometimes feel like i think i may be fit for the stage since all of it are all scripted and i dont really like improv." Dri exclaimed

"Welp thats quite a coincidence, soo im going back to my nap know k?" I exclaimed as I napped again with my headphones on.

'Oh god is he listening to that heather's song about blue balls guh this is going to be a loooooooong trip"